Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Well....at least you chose the 2 most universally hated (and highly paid) professions in the world!!
    Whaaaaa?? I love my lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Whaaaaa?? I love my lawyerS
    Fixed it for you.

😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Fixed it for you.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Thanks for reminding me I currently have more than one LOL

Well hot damn. I promised myself I'd stay out of this, so I'll make a neutral comment lol.

All lifelong or career politicians are the same, for the most part.
    They all want to get elected. Then they want to get reelected.
    The only change they'll make is to do whatever it takes to accomplish the above.

I can't knock them too much though, I would never do it. You may be able to make a little change once or twice, then someone will kick your ass and you're out.

Poor bastards can't win no matter what. I think I'd rather be a lawyer. I'd much rather get paid to argue vs get paid to lie
    Argue is a nicely put understatement. Think about it, 2 lawyers in a court room, and NEITHER is lying?
    The very nature of their job is to lie convincingly. The very reason most politicians are lawyers, and not businessmen. Even though the US government is the largest business in the world, and the stockholders have to pay more and more for each fuckup they make.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Fixed it for you.

😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    You don't want me to get started, there isn't enough time between NOW and midnight 12/31/2014 to express my DISlike of the commies/"progressives" in our gubment AND my contempt for what is going on within our inner city, the thinly veiled attempts to buy votes from minorities AND the slime that is being pushed at the youth of our nation... Look no further than Ferguson MO for a perfect example of how RIGHT is becoming WRONG and WRONG is becoming RIGHT in the eyes of the "progresives/commies"...

Joey, I'm 110% with you...

I don't put a HUGE amount of faith in the fragile moral state of most politicians (blue OR red) with the level of $$$ being thrown around and at them once they make it to the house or senate... I DO however have faith in the good people in our country and the people have sent a LOUUUUUUUUD resounding message to D.C. and the slime balls like Pat Quinn/Ill & Harry Reid...

I can't go back to where I once was with the political discussions in my former life, there isn't enuff time for that BUT I will do my level best to raise my kids right/make the right choices and do the same for any other young people in my life...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Argue is a nicely put understatement. Think about it, 2 lawyers in a court room, and NEITHER is lying?
    The very nature of their job is to lie convincingly. The very reason most politicians are lawyers, and not businessmen. Even though the US government is the largest business in the world, and the stockholders have to pay more and more for each fuckup they make.
    Bob, Bob, Bob. You take everything too seriously. If you couldn't tell, I was being a little sarcastic. Of course one or both of them will be lying, but my point is they get paid to argue for a living, not lie. Holy guacamole Mr. Bob. Get a sense of humor

......But my point is they get paid to argue for a living, not lie.....
    Bob Bob Bob, that too was another dig at politicians just FYI, don't curse me out again

Oh the irony...in San Diego there's a potential recount to pick a politician so they thought it was a good idea to get lawyers involved. Bahahahahahahaahaha

Sent from my Bat Cave

Who loves Harry Reid....................................ha, ha, ha, ha, see what he gets for protecting what's his name.