Page 28 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Wait, I have something good to say about politicians.....

wait for it.
    wait.
    wait....

On second thought I got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Why in Gods green earth would anyone want this made public, bunch of losers, nothing like putting our military and citizens in other countries at risk.
    I have no idea!! Maybe they want to give other countries and terrorists a fighting chance against the torture? You know prep them so they can tolerate it and they don't break down and don't tell us where the next bomb is???

I understand the need for keeping the public informed, but that need should be weighed against the safety of the people involved and ultimately the safety of the general public. They were able to make that determination with the First, Second etc., Amendments, then why not use that same logic?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    WHY WHY WHY WHY with clear statistics like this AND clear and obvious demographic makeup of said statistics WHY are "WE" the problem???? Are the people in this nation delusional???? Are the kids at Berkley THAT stoned/high/drunk/mislead/stupid to belive "WE" are the root of the issue????

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Most-...285309801.html

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/St-Lo...285309021.html

HOW could there be ANY question in ANYONES mind as to WHO was the perp of any crimes commited in the Michael Brown shooting???

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Fergu...285283251.html

^^^^^^
    WWWWWTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF???????? Why wasn't this made public LONG before now??? WWWWWTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF???????? Did this DUMB MFer think things were going to end well for him after shooting at a police chopper??? WWWWWTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF????????

A custodian girl at our office (that lived in the Canfield appts) told me straight up that she thinks government agencies lit the fires in Ferguson... WTFFFFFFF???????????? Delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-10-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I get a kick out of these white privileged kids who are supposedly protesting for this Brown thug, why, because he stole from store and attacked a cop, get a life and a job and quit living off your parents.

I get a kick out of these white privileged kids who are supposedly protesting for this Brown thug, why, because he stole from store and attacked a cop, get a life and a job and quit living off your parents.
    50K + per year for tuition and what do your kids do??? lay on the amtrack train tracks... ?????????????????????WTF??????????????????? Why??? Because some THUG strong armed and stole wrappers for blunts , then he lipped off to the police on the beat, THEN charged the cop and started punching and going for the police's gun AND got himself shot dead................... Makes perfect sense to me, yep, I had better go lay on the train tracks tooooooo..................

Lovely...........
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    50K + per year for tuition and what do your kids do??? lay on the amtrack train tracks... ?????????????????????WTF??????????????????? Why??? Because some THUG strong armed and stole wrappers for blunts , then he lipped off to the police on the beat, THEN charged the cop and started punching and going for the police's gun AND got himself shot dead................... Makes perfect sense to me, yep, I had better go lay on the train tracks tooooooo..................

Lovely...........
    I always say...ignorance is only blissful for the ignorant.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    lol agreed....

as my friend John always says, OFTEN "i cant take the stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Bad behavior shouldn't condone bad behavior.

Bad behavior shouldn't condone bad behavior.
    lol, no TRUEer words have ever been spoken...

Not sure if this is political but EXACTLY my feelings.
    They cut our heads off with a dull knife and we simulate drowning with a Dr. in the room and we are the bad guys....WTF
    Name:  dive.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  25.2 KB