Page 22 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    I Love Rosie, said no one ever!

Name:  rosie.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  85.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Illegals hit Jackpot! Amnesty to be announced Friday in Vegas!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102183389
    not Friday but tonite on tv, oh by the way beck said that the three major stations in LA area are not going to show it so how many don't even no that their jobs are going to be gone thanks to Barry the emperor........

does Rosie the hipocrit think that her body guards should carry to protect her worthless American hating azz...........

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    not Friday but tonite on tv, oh by the way beck said that the three major stations in LA area are not going to show it so how many don't even no that their jobs are going to be gone thanks to Barry the emperor........
    Yah I saw that....I just dont get it. He came out 4 years ago against executive amnesty and now he is signing it...Quit disturbing.

almost every thing this guy does is to socialize America because acording to his book America has been to strong for to long and now he is going to level the playing field...........

Obummer and his sidekick Holder have been the worse thing that could have happened to the US, we all got screwed when Hilly lost to Barry, at least the Clinton's make compromises and govern from the middle, not the imperialist Obummer, it's my or the hwy

The scarey thing to me is, how does someone like this get elected, it's unbelievable how blind some people are.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

toooo funny to not share...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...d-open/2830152 <<< Click here first... Too funny to NOT share...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-23-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Obummer and his sidekick Holder have been the worse thing that could have happened to the US, we all got screwed when Hilly lost to Barry, at least the Clinton's make compromises and govern from the middle, not the imperialist Obummer, it's my or the hwy

The scarey thing to me is, how does someone like this get elected, it's unbelievable how blind some people are.
    I agree completely but what I can't understand is how such a large portion of the population is STILL supporting this administration even after the screwing they've given the American People for the last 6 years :yikes

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

King Obummer
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I agree completely but what I can't understand is how such a large portion of the population is STILL supporting this administration even after the screwing they've given the American People for the last 6 years :yikes
    the lame stream media is not informing the public of what this WH is up to like if there was a Repub in office, almost like keep the peoples head in the sand and we will take over and if you try and let folks know what is up they look at ya like ya got two heads, plus look at what they are teaching in schools so most kids are screwed from the get go..............