Page 21 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    For your viewing pleasure.
    ]

That's a good one RR, makes me want to throw up.......................................here's good too, 15 kids in a hotel room and she wants to know "somebody owes me" WTF is wrong with this.

How about close your focking legs, dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    That's a good one RR, makes me want to throw up.......................................here's good too, 15 kids in a hotel room and she wants to know "somebody owes me" WTF is wrong with this.
    How about close your focking legs, dumb ass.
    Disturbing....but thats the society we are creating....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Disturbing....but thats the society we are creating....
    True, I was a young Father (two kids before I was 25) and I worked two and three jobs to get ahead back when I was in my twenties, then went to night school and worked 50 hours a week to, finished school, took forever made something of myself and started my own company and sold it when I was 50, the problem today is half of the people don't want to work at all, much less hard, I wonder how things would shake out if only people that paid taxes could vote, maybe that might wake some folks up.

haven't read all this thread but what really came out of Gruber vid's was that Barry and his buds figured they would blame the tax on the insurance company's so people would get mad at them and want to do away with them and then wonderboy could get the govment to take completely over health care which would take over your bank acct. and your life almost totaly..... onepayer

I have a couple honest questions:
    * Whose idea it was to fund our current welfare utopia?
    * Who decided it was better to give out fish than it is to require fishing (or another skill) be taught?
    * Who came up with the idea to tap into Social Security that was 100% funded by we, the productive class, and start giving it away to others who paid nothing into the system or paying anyone money they didn't put into the system, for that matter?
    * Who came up with the idea of giving taxpayer dollars to those who illegally sneak through our borders and blatantly circumvent our immigration process?
    * Whose idea was it to leave veterans out in the cold - hungry while we import people from other countries that are fully taken care of with food, housing, medical treatment, education, social programs - a plenty from taxpayer dollars?
    * Who decided to give 195 of the world's 200 countries foreign aid when our nation continues to fall farther into debt?

and

Why can't we just stop all this madness?
    The best things in life aren't things!

Illegals hit Jackpot! Amnesty to be announced Friday in Vegas!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102183389

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I have a couple honest questions:
    * Whose idea it was to fund our current welfare utopia?
    * Who decided it was better to give out fish than it is to require fishing (or another skill) be taught?
    * Who came up with the idea to tap into Social Security that was 100% funded by we, the productive class, and start giving it away to others who paid nothing into the system or paying anyone money they didn't put into the system, for that matter?
    * Who came up with the idea of giving taxpayer dollars to those who illegally sneak through our borders and blatantly circumvent our immigration process?
    * Whose idea was it to leave veterans out in the cold - hungry while we import people from other countries that are fully taken care of with food, housing, medical treatment, education, social programs - a plenty from taxpayer dollars?
    * Who decided to give 195 of the world's 200 countries foreign aid when our nation continues to fall farther into debt?

and

Why can't we just stop all this madness?
    I realize this is a rhetorical question but.......it all started with LBJ and has snowballed since then

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I realize this is a rhetorical question but.......it all started with LBJ and has snowballed since then
    What do you mean, after all in the last fifty years we've spent 22 TRILLION dollars on freebies for the "peoples" and look we've got the same poverty levels we had 50 years ago, great job guys.

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...after-50-years

Here's another fun story and from the liberal New York Times too, our good buddy big Al hasn't paid taxes in years, he owes 4.5 million in taxes and has 3 million in tax liens, what a great guy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/ny...=top-news&_r=1

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Here's another fun story and from the liberal New York Times too, our good buddy big Al hasn't paid taxes in years, he owes 4.5 million in taxes and has 3 million in tax liens, what a great guy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/ny...=top-news&_r=1
    Maybe we should all make some donations to "Raw Talent and Revals Communications" to "help a brotha out"...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams