Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Am I guessing everyone else that has refrained from a comment is unhappy with happened or am I just being paranoid.
    They're in shock bc Vic is allowing a political thread. 😂

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    They're in shock bc Vic is allowing a political thread. 😂

CH3NO2
    Lol you're probably right

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    They're in shock bc Vic is allowing a political thread. ��
    CH3NO2
    Exactly it!
    I am ecstatic about the election Jim......Im hoping for similar results in 2016.

Am I guessing everyone else that has refrained from a comment is unhappy with happened or am I just being paranoid.
    I'm waiting for Reagan's return...😝 I can't believe they didn't clone him.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm waiting for Reagan's return...�� I can't believe they didn't clone him.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I 100% agree, I loved Ronnie !!!!!!!!!

I had an interesting conversation with some co workers at lunch and they asked me why I haven't been so vocal about politics like in the past. Long story short is that when I was in my mid 20's, I was very involved with OC Young Republicans and I would go to speeches, rally's and all sort of political events to support the GOP in Orange County.

Now..........Not so much. Maybe I am too busy being a dad to 3 awesome kids (and another on the way) or I am too busy at work.......or maybe......I just don't care anymore. It is most likely a variation of all three!!

The problem with politics today is that you can't trust the people you support. You can work your ass off and sweat blood for a candidate because you believe that person will do what they claim and fight for the issues you care about, but the bottom line is............THEY WON'T!!!

My favorite acronym is R.I.N.O. (Republican In Name Only). It seems like so many "republicans" today are RINO's. They run on a conservative platform yet vote like a democrat. PISSES ME OFF!!!! That is why I don't vote for them anymore and really don't care to vote at all (even though I still do at a local level).

Politics today suck.......democracy ended the day these politicians sold out to the highest bidder. With today's super PAC's, union influence and the ultra wealthy leading the way, no politician can be trusted to do what is in the best interest of the people they represent.

So for the record, I vote Republican, but I consider myself more of a social liberal and fiscal conservative. I feel that there is no room for politics in my life right now. It is something I NEVER bring up in my business dealings and it is something I don't talk about with friends/family. Too many deals lost and friendships ruined over political disagreements.

I'm happy with what happened. Just wish it was enough to put the commie in prison, or better yet, hanging from rope in Monument Park. But that's asking for little much.
    So lets just say I am happy, just not ecstatic.

Too much Power For Some...

Little extra time on your hands watch this...

Well hot damn. I promised myself I'd stay out of this, so I'll make a neutral comment lol.

All lifelong or career politicians are the same, for the most part.
    They all want to get elected. Then they want to get reelected.
    The only change they'll make is to do whatever it takes to accomplish the above.

I can't knock them too much though, I would never do it. You may be able to make a little change once or twice, then someone will kick your ass and you're out.

Poor bastards can't win no matter what. I think I'd rather be a lawyer. I'd much rather get paid to argue vs get paid to lie

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Poor bastards can't win no matter what. I think I'd rather be a lawyer. I'd much rather get paid to argue vs get paid to lie
    Well....at least you chose the 2 most universally hated (and highly paid) professions in the world!!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611