Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1629
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    Exactly how is Trump a criminal?
    Using tax law to his advantage!

Post up facts or shut up. So tired of people saying shit they have no idea if it is true or not.

With or without accurate facts , I don't write everything down that we hear on the news, some of us still form a opinion through what we hear in that format, maybe I should of said I didn't like either candidate, and left it at that. Sorry if you guys don't like my opinion.its a soft spot for you guys I see. I retract my last couple of posts to keep the peace.geez !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's about we don't tell you what we think of Trudeau and you don't bother us with your opinion of our elected president, Mr. Trump?
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    How's about we don't tell you what we think of Trudeau and you don't bother us with your opinion of our elected president, Mr. Trump?
    You like bashing almost everyone. I think you should continue to defend trump as you have been, bitterly I may add. against your real enemy , you know your democratic others .keep your hate focus on that as you have been .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care who comments on anything. I just want facts. Not someone regurgitating something the heard from some lib news source.

I read a lot of things about democrats that I believe are true, but cannot confirm them. I don't post anything until i can confirm. i don't mean post here. It is mainly on facebook.

I have lost a few friends because they can't handle the truth. I love a good debate, but again it must be factual or it is a waste of time.

Personally I don't give a shit if someone's a Dem or Republican, conservative or liberal.

Just dont fuck with my family, my home, my livelihood, my guns, or my boats. That pretty much eliminates a couple of the above groups LOL

Just think, we could have gotten "HER", scary huh.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I so glad that Obummer is gone.

Where did the hatred of the Flag Start...

A little recent American history. Thanks to, thankfully gone, Barrack Hussein and Michele Obama.

EVER WONDER WHERE COLIN KAEPERNICK GOT HIS IDEA TO KNEEL AND DISRESPECT THE FLAG?

Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do.
    Few were listening.
    The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press".FromSunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.
    General Bill Gann' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played. The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...
    During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".
    Senator Obama replied :
    "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides." "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression..." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
    Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we,as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails, perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments".

When I Become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts.We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become The President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm theUnited States of America!
    Yes, you read it right.

EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES OF
    AMERICA NEEDS TO READ THIS, SO KEEP IT GOING ! !
    SAVE AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ! !
    Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post