Page 15 of 163 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Now these are funny
    LOL.......... Hey, guess what I am doing... Loading up all of my mags, getting ready for the G.J. decision on the Ferguson dealio... Getting ready for the tribesmen...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    LOL.......... Hey, guess what I am doing... Loading up all of my mags, getting ready for the G.J. decision on the Ferguson dealio... Getting ready for the tribesmen...
    It's coming down, my Daughter is an attorney and she does a lot of stuff at St. Louis County Courthouse in Clayton and they're supposed to notify the judges and all the attorney the day before, they're going to shut down the court house that day, they're expecting some bad chit to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    It's coming down, my Daughter is an attorney and she does a lot of stuff at St. Louis County Courthouse in Clayton and they're supposed to notify the judges and all the attorney the day before, they're going to shut down the court house that day, they're expecting some bad chit to go down.
    Stocked, Locked, Loaded... Extra gasoline/bread/milk/eggs are stocked...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

True dat!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

(CNN) -- The parents of Michael Brown, a Missouri teen killed by police, testified before a U.N. committee Tuesday because they want the world to know "what's going on in Ferguson."

Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr. spoke to the United Nations Committee Against Torture -- which also works against cruel or degrading treatment or punishment by government authorities.

"We need the world to know what's going on in Ferguson and we need justice," McSpadden told CNN in Geneva, Switzerland.

"We need answers and we need action. And we have to bring it to the U.N. so they can expose it to the rest of the world, what's going on in small town Ferguson."

Michael Brown's parents to speak at U.N.

Michael Brown's parents to speak to U.N. Accounts differ as to what led to the August shooting of Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old, by a white police officer.

What happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Stocked, Locked, Loaded... Extra gasoline/bread/milk/eggs are stocked...
    Don't forget gas for the generator

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Who is ready for executive Amnesty???

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Who is ready for executive Amnesty???
    Yeah.....so much for working with Republicans.......it's going to get interesting

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Yeah.....so much for working with Republicans.......it's going to get interesting
    Agreed.
    We know he is going to sign it. I just hope the new congress has the balls not to fund it when they put through the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Agreed.
    We know he is going to sign it. I just hope the new congress has the balls not to fund it when they put through the budget.
    Budget.....Budget????? I didn't know Congress even knew what a budget was

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611