Page 145 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1629
    One sunny day in January, 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he’d been sitting on a park bench. He speaks to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says,

“I would like to go in and meet with President Obama.”

The Marine looks at the man and says,

“Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here.”

The old man says,

“Okay,” and walks away.

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same Marine,

The Marine again tells the man,

“Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here.”

The man thanks him and again walks away.

On the third day, the same man approaches the White House and speaks to the very same U.S. Marine, saying,

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looks at the man and says,

“Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I’ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don’t you understand?”

The old man looks at the Marine and says,

“Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it.”

The Marine snaps to attention, salutes, and says,

“See you tomorrow, Sir!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

🤣🤣🤣OMG I literally LOL'd handed my phone straight to chris to read!!

Hahaha glad you liked it. Good one

Name:  IMG_4411.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  93.3 KB

Here is an anti-Trumper who daily professes how awful it is that he spoke rudely over a decade ago about grabbing a woman. Oh, the double standards of the left!!

Name:  Behar.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  10.4 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

I don't know if any of you out there saw the President's speech to Congress last night. More importantly, and to my point, did you watch the Democratic side of the room just sit on their hands and not applaud anything the President talked about. there were things in the speech that was of concern to ALL AMERICANS that should have had the support of the Left, Should have their support.....but the Dems in Washington are showing their true colors. It's not about America, to them, it's about them being spoiled, entitled, self-serving motherfuckers.
    I hope this administration gets it right....all of those "do-nothings' who sat and frowned will be out ....and History will record it.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I don't know if any of you out there saw the President's speech to Congress last night. More importantly, and to my point, did you watch the Democratic side of the room just sit on their hands and not applaud anything the President talked about. there were things in the speech that was of concern to ALL AMERICANS that should have had the support of the Left, Should have their support.....but the Dems in Washington are showing their true colors. It's not about America, to them, it's about them being spoiled, entitled, self-serving motherfuckers.
    I hope this administration gets it right....all of those "do-nothings' who sat and frowned will be out ....and History will record it.
    They have become a shameful bunch - at best.
    The best things in life aren't things!