Page 143 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1629
    It's going to be interesting to see how the dems feel about Harry Reid changing the votes required a few year ago for a filibuster now, what goes around comes around.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

start at 4:30 and listen to this C^#T go... "improved affordablity" say WHAT Peeeloozer???

a big success??? delusional... how can someone stand there and like to the nation like that???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-04-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

When I watch her talk she reminds me of a crackhead.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    When I watch her talk she reminds me of a crackhead.
    she has to be on crack if she believes what she is spewing...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

start at 4:30 and listen to this C^#T go... "improved affordablity" say WHAT Peeeloozer???

a big success??? delusional... how can someone stand there and like to the nation like that???
    I'm so sorry Ms. Pelosi but your IQ test came back negative.
    The best things in life aren't things!

There are "some" who say the republicans in the majority won't do anything either. They were sworn in two days ago and already the senate passed a resolution to defund obamacare and Cruz submitted legislation for term limits for congress. Want to see the value of a majority?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obamaca...nate-51-votes/

IF this isn't enuff to make a person JUMP SHIP out of California, I don't know what is, it's really a shame:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0de3a08fa4b00

^^^ I bet this one has Eason chewing 16 penny nails in two...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-05-2017 at 10:47 AM.

I saw a story where California just passed a law that LEOs can't arrest minors of hooking, so they've legalized prostitution, they've lost their minds.

have ever tried to reason with a Lib, I have been beating a dead bush with them cause they are always right and you are wrong, they still worry about Trump grabbing some cooch or lieing or anything else they can throw out there, just hope Trump nails em and Sessions goes after the whole lot of Dems that where protecting Barry while he tried to take our country down the tubes.....

Here's an appropriate response to the blacks who continue to cry for reparations. Personally, I'm not asking for reparations from Egypt, even though my enslaved ancestors had to build the pyramids.
    That was then, this is now.

Name:  freed.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  80.4 KB