Page 134 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1629
    All of the politicians are scared shitless, he doesn't need them, I'm so sick of the whiny liberal bullshit from the left and even more pissed off from the so-called conservatives who are slamming Trump, they're just helping Shillary, any of these loser who have backed away from Trump will never get a vote from me...........ever, Romney, Bush, McCain, guys like this are dead to me.

Absolutely Trump is a huge threat to the Status Quo of a ton of career politicians and they fear it.
    That's exactly why I'd like to see him in there.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Carter led Ronald Reagan in the polls until two weeks before the election then won the election by a landslide.
    I'm not giving up hope that we can overcome evil media, false narratives, voter fraud and corrupt election officials and mindlessness and get our country back on track.
    I remember it !!!!!!!!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    All of the politicians are scared shitless, he doesn't need them, I'm so sick of the whiny liberal bullshit from the left and even more pissed off from the so-called conservatives who are slamming Trump, they're just helping Shillary, any of these loser who have backed away from Trump will never get a vote from me...........ever, Romney, Bush, McCain, guys like this are dead to me.

http://newsninja2012.com/giuliani-rips-the-50-gop-national-security-officials-who-went-after-trump/

Guiliani says:

"The same “experts” who said nothing about a ransom paid illegally to a known terrorist sponsoring state? Talk about egos and butthurt tantrums!! They are putting their pettiness and ego ahead of the country’s, and that is borderline treasonous."
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Bill still campaigning for Hillary.............Go Bill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dead people voting

It's pretty much acknowleged that the Kennedy/ Nixon election was rigged. I even heard a reference to that on the news tonight. Being Italian myself, I've heard the stories of the "rackets' involvement with Patriarch Joe Kennedy. There have been many stories of how Obama had a "fix" in, during his re-election. Suffice it to say that there is a certain history of hiding the truth by our Government officials, from the people it is supposed to serve!
    I recently told my wife, the story about how American soldiers liberated a prison camp at the end of WW2, just outside of a town where, the people had NO IDEA of what was going on there. American soldiers made the townspeople tour the prison camp, view bodies piled up, Jews and political prisoners starving to death, etc, and the german townspeople were shocked and repulsed by what they saw. Sure, they were German, sure, they were loyal to their country's fight, BUT, they had absolutely no idea this was happening, had been for years.
    I'm feeling like those townspeople........I love my country, but I'm finding out that those in power, for a while now, as well as currently, are mis-leading the people. Our government is closer to being like Nazis than I'd feel comfortable in thinking about for sure.
    I have a hard time watching how hard Donald Trump has to fight them all just to tell the truth about the government...In a weird analogy, Trump is like those American soldiers, trying to show the American people what's really been going on.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    It's pretty much acknowleged that the Kennedy/ Nixon election was rigged. I even heard a reference to that on the news tonight. Being Italian myself, I've heard the stories of the "rackets' involvement with Patriarch Joe Kennedy. There have been many stories of how Obama had a "fix" in, during his re-election. Suffice it to say that there is a certain history of hiding the truth by our Government officials, from the people it is supposed to serve!
    I recently told my wife, the story about how American soldiers liberated a prison camp at the end of WW2, just outside of a town where, the people had NO IDEA of what was going on there. American soldiers made the townspeople tour the prison camp, view bodies piled up, Jews and political prisoners starving to death, etc, and the german townspeople were shocked and repulsed by what they saw. Sure, they were German, sure, they were loyal to their country's fight, BUT, they had absolutely no idea this was happening, had been for years.
    I'm feeling like those townspeople........I love my country, but I'm finding out that those in power, for a while now, as well as currently, are mis-leading the people. Our government is closer to being like Nazis than I'd feel comfortable in thinking about for sure.
    I have a hard time watching how hard Donald Trump has to fight them all just to tell the truth about the government...In a weird analogy, Trump is like those American soldiers, trying to show the American people what's really been going on.
    The several illustrations last night about taking Mosul and Aleppo, the conditions in Aleppo which were clearly not acknowledged by the host and certainly not HITLERy, it was like water off of a ducks back. THe host AND HITLERy didn't dare touch the facts that surround the draw down in Iraq/Mosul AND they didn't acknowledge the facts in Trumps earlier statements about Aleppo...

I see this as synonymous with what your saying Spike, even the host of THE BIG DEBATE conducted by FOX NEWS didn't touch on the realities that TRUMP has stood firm on through his campaign...

I see this omission by FOX NEWS and by HITLERy last night, as keeping the nation in the dark, or at least an attempt to keep us in the dark... In line with what you are saying... All the crapola that WAS discussed/pushed by HITLERy was nothing more than side stepping issues/concerns, a distraction from what is really going on...

What's LGBT again.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my Activities?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, and taking bribes from foreign countries?Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "The funding of neo-Nazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Israelis by Palestinians promoting the ill will of the world against Israel?"Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?Trump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWIITrump: "No the other one:"Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos?”Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens’?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"Trump: "No, the other one."Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".
    The best things in life aren't things!