Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Just taking a breather. Took the wind out our sails when some asshole locked the thread. Now we're spooked. You really want to see 6 people banned due to one thread YOU started?
    Who's getting banned?

Okay, just checking, have fun.

I'm a little disappointed, not one "you're an asshole" or not one "fock you", what's up are we becoming civil....................nah.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I'm a little disappointed, not one "you're an asshole" or not one "fock you", what's up are we becoming civil....................nah.
    Jim, it took MANY MANY years (nearly a decade) of practice over on PB to prevent getting to that point...

I wonder what it feels like for OlameO and Holder and Reid to have their nuts in the proverbial VICE being smashed like little raisins at this point... Are they feeling the pressure YET???

I wonder if the wookie is drafting up the divorce papers yet...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-09-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Jim, it took MANY MANY years (nearly a decade) of practice over on PB to prevent getting to that point...

I wonder what it feels like for OlameO and Holder and Reid to have their nuts in the proverbial VICE being smashed like little raisins at this point... Are they feeling the pressure YET???
    Just messing about the cussing people out..........and I'll keep my real comments about Obummer and his sidekick to myself other than they've been the two most polarizing people in the US in history.

I'm thinking that the Dems just don't get it.......just watch Meet The Press this morning. They had Eric Cantor on the panel and the other 3 (Dems of course) blasted how the electorate "Just didn't get it"

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm thinking that the Dems just don't get it.......just watch Meet The Press this morning. They had Eric Cantor on the panel and the other 3 (Dems of course) blasted how the electorate "Just didn't get it"
    U cant fix stupid...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'm a fiscal conservative, I worked hard for my money and I want to pay for someone's food stamps that is capable of working and don't have a problem with the tea party, much of what they want makes sense, but not to the point of infighting, the republicans have to figure out a way to get stuff to Obummers desk so the American people can see that he doesn't and won't compromise.

This will scare you, we haven't had a balance budget since he's been Prez, and he's racked up almost 10 TRILLION more in our national debt, more than all the other presidents combined, it's almost at 18 TRILLION now, check it out.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Last edited by 314joey; 11-09-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Who else remembers it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    Who else remembers it?
    I sure do......for some reason when I watched that I truly believed that it would happen.......call it youthful wishful thinking but I did

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    Who else remembers it?

If you haven't been to his library in Simi Valley you owe it to yourself to go... There were so so so many things that I had totally forgot and it came rushing back to me, like your video clip...