Page 120 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I saw on the Internet this last week where someone had made a half dozen fibreglass statues of Donald Trump, purposely sculpted naked and with expressly exaggerated humiliating features, and set out in various states in the public. Wow. I could not dream up a better way to express how the "pro Hilary" idiots have lost all sense of decency and of what's right and wrong in this world, than that display. Imagine the complete horror and lambasting that would occur of the Trump supporters if someone did the same with Hilary, sculpted all sagging tits with a cellulite ass, naked, on the street!
    Wrong is Wrong people. The Liberal media should NEVER have run those pictures....and don't show them here either. I'd hate to think that our society today accepts this rude, un-acceptable behavior. Maybe it's a small sign of how far the left will really go, or how far corrupt politicians have warped those people's minds. Donald Trump's organization is trying to HELP America, and give the power back to Americans. ( Of the People, For the People, By the People, as the Constitution says ). The Obama/Clinton supporters are like Alcoholics who don't even realize they have a problem running, and ruining their lives, and they refuse help from those who only want to help them and give them their lives back.
    I am open to those outside of my own values, but I don't suffer fools easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    While I'm on this soapbox, there's another thing that concerns me. Anyone out there see this last week, the $400 MILLION dollars in CASH, delivered to Iran for the release of some hostages? While most point their fingers at Obama and his dishonest diatribe, ( which IS dishonest ), I can't help but think that Obama didn't just ask for the keys to a bank and do this all himself. No, a goddamn whole lot of politicians in Washington were in on this, Democrat and Republicans. Just WHOSE money did they give away??? The American Taxpayers, that's who! The American people didn't O.K. this, nobody asked the American people whether or not this is what we want our elected officials to do. The reality is that a great many besides Obama knew about this happening. How far does our crooked government extend. We need to get rid of more of Washington than we know.
    AMEN brother... KEEP GOING!!!

I had a flashback Spikey... Hope you likey...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Someone posted this on social media Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question
    time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name
    is.
    "Kenneth," he say
    "And what is your question, Kenneth?" she
    asks.

"I have three questions," he says.
    "1st -- whatever happened in
    Benghazi?"
    "2nd -- why would you run for president if you are not capable
    of
    handling two e-mail accounts?
    "And, 3rd -- whatever happened to the
    missing six-billion-dollars
    while you were Secretary of State?"

Just
    then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that
    they will
    continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were
    we? Oh, that's right,
    question time. Who has a question?

A different
    boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks
    him what his name is. "Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question,
    Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.
    "1st -- whatever
    happened in Benghazi?
    "2nd -- why would you run for president if you are not
    capable of
    handling two e-mail accounts?
    "3rd -- whatever happened to the
    missing six-billion dollars while you
    were Secretary of State?
    "4th -- why
    did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?"
    "
    And 5th -- where's
    Kenneth?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.

When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was.
    His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''

''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.

''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.

''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there.

So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud,

''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of s**t!''
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Colin Powell better get some secret service protection, he's on someone's "short list"

Poor Lochte, maybe he should run for President.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Witnesses have a free ride.

Name:  Witness removal.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  97.6 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Come on boys, you know who you are. Step up to the plate.

Name:  One thing.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  38.6 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

She quit being the Secretary of State.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Witnesses have a free ride.

Name:  Witness removal.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  97.6 KB
    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

This stuff is unbelievable and people will still vote for her.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8601/w...nt-ben-shapiro