Page 114 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1629
    So shue, who you voting for and why.
    In fairness, I'll go first:
    I'm voting for Trump because he wants less corruption in government not more as Killary would surely bring.
    Also, because he wants America strong, great, safe and secure again rather than Killary who wants us to fail so a one-world Soros-run government could be established.
    Also, because he's smart enough to choose a running mate without Muslim ties and corruption in his past as Killary's running mate.
    Also, because he understands how business works - he's actually produced products, services and jobs his entire life as opposed to Killary who has failed at everything she's done in her life.
    Also, because he wants American business to return rather than head off-shore.
    Also, because he wants to stop illegal immigration where Killary wants to immediately bring hundreds of thousands more illegal immigrants to America in her first year for our taxpayer dollars to support.
    Also, because he wants a strong military rather than a UN peacekeeping core.
    Also, because he wants to reduce our behemoth government rather than grow it exponentially.
    Also, because he wants to increase American energy production, rather than kill it like Killary wants.
    Also, because he will negotiate appropriate trade agreements that are fair for America rather than ones that are best for Killary's foreign donors.
    Also, because he loves this nation more than himself and he wants to see it great again.

Now, shue, it's your turn and remember, to be honest - none of that "I'm leaning towards Trump for now" crap.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Will Hillary get BOOOOd when she takes the stage and opens her yapper???

( ) yes
    ( ) no

Check one...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is soooooooo funny!!! The Shining is a movie that my son and I have watched sooooooooooo many times... I'm cracking up at this...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Heard it yesterday on facebook.

Kaine and Unable

Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    Heard it yesterday on facebook.

Kaine and Unable (to be honest and truthful)
    fixed it ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Will Hillary get BOOOOd when she takes the stage and opens her yapper???

( ) yes
    ( ) no

Check one...
    I doubt it, too many kool-aid drinking.

I wonder who Monica is going to vote for.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

'ol shue sure went quiet!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    'ol shue sure went quiet!
    awwwwwwwwww :( we LIKE Eliminators!!! we just dont like the policies of DEMOncrats...