Page 112 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1629
    That old liberal biddy should keep her "pie hole" shut, she can have her own opinion, but should keep it to herself, we all know she's a uber liberal and would rather piss on the constitution than protect it, she's the worst.

Fuck, looks like Pence is the VP pick for Trump.....
    I really wanted Newt.....I think Newt would have been a much better choice.

I don't care who his VP is, I just don't want that lying crooked bitch Shillary in the White House, geez, how many more woman will Bill abuse again if he gets back in.

We donated to Trump last week and may throw him so more cash here again, Shillary is getting all that wall street money and running chitty ads against Trump.

Trump is far from perfect, but compared to her, he's a savior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I don't care who his VP is, I just don't want that lying crooked bitch Shillary in the White House, geez, how many more woman will Bill abuse again if he gets back in.

We donated to Trump last week and may throw him so more cash here again, Shillary is getting all that wall street money and running chitty ads against Trump.

Trump is far from perfect, but compared to her, he's a savior.
    Republican party is playing the EMAILGATE game with Hillary just like they said that they would... Keep tightening the screws... SHe is squirmimg like a worm in hot ashes...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Republican party is playing the EMAILGATE game with Hillary just like they said that they would... Keep tightening the screws... SHe is squirmimg like a worm in hot ashes...
    The polls were good for us yesterday....Like you said, we need to keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    The polls were good for us yesterday....Like you said, we need to keep it up.
    Seems ALOT of the real FBI peeps are pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed at how things went down with Shrillary's EMAILGATE "investigation" by the DBAG...

"The real Hillary…. Her actual words:
    1) “Where is the G@d damn flag? I want the G@d damn f@cking flag up every morning at f@cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
    (2) “F@ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh!t-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your G@ddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90
    (3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f@cking @ss over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25
    (4) “Stay the f@ck back, stay the f@ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f@cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
    (5) “Where’s the miserable c@ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5
    (6) “You f@cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84
    (7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f@cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72
    (8) “Come on Bill, put your d!ck up! You can’t f@ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
    There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!
    Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!
    This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .
    Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”
    Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ” – courtesy of Christina Plantz
    The scum of the earth at her finest"

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t...#ixzz4EUeAqttq
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Seems ALOT of the real FBI peeps are pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed at how things went down with Shrillary's EMAILGATE "investigation" by the DBAG...

"The real Hillary…. Her actual words:
    1) “Where is the G@d damn flag? I want the G@d damn f@cking flag up every morning at f@cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
    (2) “F@ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh!t-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your G@ddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90
    (3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f@cking @ss over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25
    (4) “Stay the f@ck back, stay the f@ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f@cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
    (5) “Where’s the miserable c@ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5
    (6) “You f@cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84
    (7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f@cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72
    (8) “Come on Bill, put your d!ck up! You can’t f@ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
    There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!
    Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!
    This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .
    Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”
    Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ” – courtesy of Christina Plantz
    The scum of the earth at her finest"

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t...#ixzz4EUeAqttq
    Did you hear they had to sign confidentially agreements before even interviewing her.
    Then on top of that, the interview was not recorded or taped......Seriously something is way off there....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Did you hear they had to sign confidentially agreements before even interviewing her.
    Then on top of that, the interview was not recorded or taped......Seriously something is way off there....
    Yep.... COmeyHomey really is playing all the moves.... He made himself the grand jury, special prosecutor.... There is some serious legal wrangling going on in that camp...

I wanna know what happened to the rigging situation with Wasserman Schults, they sure have made that go away quickly....

FUll letter here:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25191

November 16, 2011 RELEASE IN FULL President Barack Obama The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500 Dear Mr. President, We write you today as local government leaders who are gravely concerned that expansion of tar sands oil imports will increase our dependence on this high carbon fuel for decades to come. Expansion of high carbon fuels such as tar sands undermine hard work by local communities everywhere to fight climate change, reduce dependence on oil, and create a clean energy future. We ask that you do not grant a presidential permit for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline that would bring high carbon tar sands from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast. Mayors from across the country wrote to Secretary of State Clinton about this pipeline project in March, 2011, asking her to address the many gaps that the Environmental Protection Agency identified in the environmental impact statement, and evaluate the project's impact on local community efforts to fight climate change and build clean energy economies. Unfortunately, however, the Final Environmental Impact Statement remains inadequate and does not address local community concerns. This pipeline project not only undermines local community efforts to reduce oil use and fight climate change, it creates risks to critical American waters such as the Ogallala aquifer and over 1,000 rivers. Pipeline leaks are an immediate concern: the first Keystone pipeline has already experienced 30 leaks in the United States and Canada in its first year.