Page 111 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    He's in Poland sucking NATO's sausage.

These events are exactly what he wants and hopes will escalate.

Two words.....Martial Law.

I hope not, that's 'game over.'
    he is the tool of all tools....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Many, from the past were wiser than we gave them credit for . . .

Name:  Patton on politicians.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  34.2 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Is the "Black Lives Matters" group, that obama praised just one day before the Dallas police massacre really any different from the KKK, other than color?
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Many, from the past were wiser than we gave them credit for . . .

Name:  Patton on politicians.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  34.2 KB
    ^^^^ that is sooooooooooo funny and Ironic, I was thinking that very thing today, about liberal/progressive/commies... The downfall of our society...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

1) OBEY THE LAW
    2) USE COMMON SENSE
    3) STOP IMMEDIATELY
    4) TURN THAT $#!T OFF
    5) BE POLITE
    6) SHUT THE F@@K UP
    7) GET A WHITE FRIEND
    8) ****DON'T RIDE WITH A MAD WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-10-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Those 8 rules should be observed by white people too! I mean, think about it, maybe white people aren't as paranoid of getting roughed up as black people, but it happens to white people too. Funny video though.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Those 8 rules should be observed by white people too! I mean, think about it, maybe white people aren't as paranoid of getting roughed up as black people, but it happens to white people too. Funny video though.
    I'm thinking that I was about 12 when I learned those basics... From my parents... LOTS of folks that are shot dead would be alive if they had just listened to ole mom & dad (assuming they had a dad around)...

I think the OBEY THE LAW part would go a long way in preventing lots of the shootings, no???

How about resisting arrest, if people would NOT resist and do exactly as the police instruct, I'm thinking that would go a long way in preventing shootings OR beat downs...

JUST THOSE TWO, set aside the other 6.....

What say ye???

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    The few times in my life when I was confronted with a situation by the police I did "exactly" what they told me to do, I didn't fight them, I didn't wrestle with them, I didn't argue with them, then the next day I went and had a meeting with the chief of police about the officer I had the problem with, he got a reprimand and I didn't get shot, it really works great if you're not a stupid azz or a thug.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    The few times in my life when I was confronted with a situation by the police I did "exactly" what they told me to do, I didn't fight them, I didn't wrestle with them, I didn't argue with them, then the next day I went and had a meeting with the chief of police about the officer I had the problem with, he got a reprimand and I didn't get shot, it really works great if you're not a stupid azz or a thug.
    FUnny how that works out so well, it's almost too simple...

GOod riddens you nasty old liberal C$%T!!! GO AHEAD AND LEAVE, NOW... I will buy your one way ticket!!! Ignorante B!#CH!!!

In a wide-ranging interview with The New York Times, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg prodded the Senate to act on President Obama's Supreme Court nominee, discussed moving to New Zealand if Donald Trump is elected, and revealed the case she'd most like to see overturned.

I don't belive that with this ^^^^^ point of view she is FIT or DESERVERS or is QALIFIED to sit on ANY bench besides a park bench with the pigeons...

http://theweek.com/speedreads/635108...ike-overturned