Page 109 of 163 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1629
    Hillary can't even do a simple J-O-B
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The fix is in . . . it's really that simple.

Name:  Martha v Killary.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  61.8 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Today's FBI ruling proved corruption has overrun this administration. Can you imagine if Bush had done a small fraction of what she has?

Name:  3 people.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  95.5 KB

Its so fucking hard to sit back and not say anything about this when what happened was just so fucking wrong.

Talk about a major loss of what little confidence I had left in our "American" justice system. Pathetic doesn't even come close to the tragedy that was shoved down our throats.

I think we should declare yesterday "Commit a felony free pass day" for the entire fucking country.

Disgusting.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Its so fucking hard to sit back and not say anything about this when what happened was just so fucking wrong.

Talk about a major loss of what little confidence I had left in our "American" justice system. Pathetic doesn't even come close to the tragedy that was shoved down our throats.

I think we should declare yesterday "Commit a felony free pass day" for the entire fucking country.

Disgusting.
    I feel that this UNDERSCORES/highlights the movement on both sides... to break down the ESTABLISHMENT on both sides like a double barrel shotgun and

by kicking the establishment wonkers & wigglets to the curb... I think that is what the bernie/trump supporters are telling the establishment, " F.U.... "

Look at the backroom dealmakers on the GOP side that are saying they will vote for Hillary rather than Trump... Tells me exactly where their hearts are...

We all need to be honest with ourselves and say NO to the establishment on both sides, they are slimy self serving bastads for the most part and need to be flushed...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-06-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

Disgusting.
    Here's an option that I took today:
    james.comey@ic.fbi.gov
    James,
    I'm beyond saddened to see our laws have application to some and not for the Clintons. You have weakened a nation with your decision and now compromise all of our nation's rule of law. There are clear violations and others have paid a heavy price for committing the same crimes that this dangerous woman is guilty of. Your explanation is weak, at best and it defines a clear double standard of the FBI in its enforcement. Shame on you, even if you were threatened by these dangerous people. You represent a nation with laws and you have failed this nation with your representation. Now, you must decide which criminals are subject to our laws and which are exempt. Good luck with that Mr. Comey.
    Sincerely,
    Bobby Miller - just another patriot

The hits just keep on coming . . .

Name:  indicted.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  49.3 KB

Name:  Killary guilty.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  Law doomed.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  91.2 KB

Thank heavens, they are on it . . .

Name:  FBI is on it.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  88.3 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Thank heavens, they are on it . . .

Name:  FBI is on it.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  88.3 KB
    Do you mean this???

Name:  wasserman.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  197.9 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

She's the perfect democrat . . .

Name:  Wasserman.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  64.7 KB