Page 105 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Oh and as of this year, our plan is no longer being accepted. This will be the 3rd time our plan has been eliminated and we need to get a new one.
    So if we like our plan we could not keep it.

But he said you could keep it if you like it...

I asked about % or shared cost/employer subsidized, I wager that they have increased the % they are paying as the prices keep going up up up... Sicking development for sure.......
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 06-21-2016 at 08:36 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I can't even think or talk about this Obummercare thing, it makes me soooooooooooooooooooo focking mad I could spit.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I can't even think or talk about this Obummercare thing, it makes me soooooooooooooooooooo focking mad I could spit.
    You mean your HC cost didnt go down? YOu weren't able to keep what you had BCUZ you liked it? Spill it JoeyJimmy...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Don't know much about the reports of increases coming in 2017, but from personnel experience we've been getting shafted since Obumercare took over.

King Obummer said we could keep our Doctor and the insurance we had...................big fat friggin' lie...........last year they made us give up the insurance plan I had for years and was happy with, now the stick in the eye, my Wife couldn't go to her Doctor she's had for over 20 years unless I wanted to pay for it myself out of pocket, he wasn't in Obumercare.

Not only that, but our premium almost doubled and the deductible went from $2,500 to $6,000, what a screw job we got.

So lets' see, I lose my policy, we lose our Doctors, but someone else gets free health insurance/care, seems fair to me, thanks Obumer.

Thank democrats everywhere. Not a single republican voted for this catastrophe! NOT ONE!!!!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Thank democrats everywhere. Not a single republican voted for this catastrophe! NOT ONE!!!!
    I know, plus they had to bribe a few dems and give them special add-ons to get their votes, it's all bullchit, jamming this chit down people faces, it's crazy.

I know, plus they had to bribe a few dems and give them special add-ons to get their votes, it's all bullchit, jamming this chit down people faces, it's crazy.
    Expect more of the same under Clintoon/Sanders...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Expect more of the same under Clintoon/Sanders...
    I know, more bribes and extortion.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This is hilarious and sad, but true.
    Attached Images Attached Images