Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    No Jerry, did you start drinking again??
    I never started...

I'm sorry you guys don't like it here. I sent a note to accounting to send you a refund.
    I had no idea where you were going with this thread, and then I thought I did. Now I am confused again by your "I don't really give a fuck" attitude.

I can't see how the site can be anything different if you don't give a fuck. What are YOU doing to make it different. If you're not looking for a change, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU START THIS THREAD? Again, I am confuse.

Eli sums it up best with her post. (#39), and I am quite certain its the feelings of few others. If that's the main crowd you're playing to, this place is stuck in a quagmire and it can never be any different

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I had no idea where you were going with this thread, and then I thought I did. Now I am confused again by your "I don't really give a fuck" attitude.

I can't see how the site can be anything different if you don't give a fuck. What are YOU doing to make it different. If you're not looking for a change, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU START THIS THREAD? Again, I am confuse.

Eli sums it up best with her post. (#39), and I am quite certain its the feelings of few others. If that's the main crowd you're playing to, this place is stuck in a quagmire and it can never be any different
    It's obvious you're confused.

Have a great day Bob. Don't let it get to you. Life's too short to deal with the BS.

Ciao

My last thought on your derail. Because what the two of you are posting now has absolutely nothing to do with my original post. But that's okay, I understand you needed to vent.

Of almost everyone on this site, the two of you, Bob and Jerry, probably have the most knowledge and content to post. And I know in the past you have posted a lot of good content, thank you for that. But your constant griping falls on deaf ears. You complained constantly about Grads. So I got rid of him. You complained about Fireball. No more Fireball posts. I got rid of a few other people as well. Apparently not good enough for you. But that's ok. I'll keep trying to please you. Maybe some day you'll be able to say "good job". Well....maybe not
    Last edited by HB Vic; 11-05-2014 at 09:07 AM.

My last thought on your derail. Because what the two of you are posting now has absolutely nothing to do with my original post. But that's okay, I understand you needed to vent.

Of almost everyone on this site, the two of you, Bob and Jerry, probably have the most knowledge and content to post. And I know in the past you have posted a lot of good content, thank you for that. But your constant griping falls on deaf ears. You complained constantly about Grads. So I got rid of him. You complained about Fireball. No more Fireball posts. I got rid of a few other people as well. Apparently not good enough for you. But that's ok. I'll keep trying to please you. Maybe some day you'll be able to say "good job". Well....maybe not
    Vic, YOU started this thread, you must of had a reason.
    Who gives a fuck about Fireball threads. It was just a typical thread, no different than "your last phone Pic" or whats on your radio. Great side discussions, but they dominate the site.

Bottom line Vic, why did you start this thread, and what EXACTLY were you hoping to see posted here.

Vic, YOU started this thread, you must of had a reason.
    Who gives a fuck about Fireball threads. It was just a typical thread, no different than "your last phone Pic" or whats on your radio. Great side discussions, but they dominate the site.

Bottom line Vic, why did you start this thread, and what EXACTLY were you hoping to see posted here.
    Bob wasn't hoping to see anything. You're a smart man Bob. I think I was pretty clear before the derail. I won't regurgitate it again.

You can have the last word Bob

Back to the original topic - never underestimate the power of of social media, if targeted correctly.

Using mostly FB, we defeated the real estate developer.

Our budget was $20,000. He spent (at least, what is reported and not considering any back door deals) $1.75MM. And lost.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

For fucks sake go do a performance evaluation already....

----------