Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Funday!

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Dickie Venables is Hagan's crew chief, Prock is tuning Beckman now.

CH3NO2
    Oh yeah. Hmm I'm going to do my Sunday football morning but after the game is over, I'm gonna head home and catch the drags on ESPN. No way I'm missing it today. If it works out to be a close run for the championship, we will have to plan something out for Pomona.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    Oh yeah. Hmm I'm going to do my Sunday football morning but after the game is over, I'm gonna head home and catch the drags on ESPN. No way I'm missing it today. If it works out to be a close run for the championship, we will have to plan something out for Pomona.
    Agreed! 😉

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Agreed! 😉

CH3NO2
    We should try to get Eli on board if Pomona works out. I might only be able to go on Saturday because of work

We should try to get Eli on board if Pomona works out. I might only be able to go on Saturday because of work
    Yea...if I go I would probably do all three, drive Thursday night.
    Probably take part of a day to see the NHRA museum. Last time I was too...well you know equilibrium was fucked up and couldn't walk. 😝

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Probably take part of a day to see the NHRA museum. Last time I was too...well you know equilibrium was fucked up and couldn't walk. 😝

CH3NO2
    Oh yea, that's a lot of walking distance in that area. Depending on how busy I am at work, I'll try to meet up with you for the museum. I love that museum!

morning all and the sun is out still trying to figure out what that water from the sky was yesterday cause it don't rain in So. Cali.................. now to get going

CH3NO2
    I'm down. I can drive up for the day. I just won't drink...so be prepared for a spasi Eli. Alcohol calms me down. OMG I get to see my little guy.

Good morning everyone!!! Gonna stay in today make some ho made chicken soup and watch football all day. Looks like the stress from this last week told me to fuck off and I caught a cold. Grrrrrrr!!! I need to recoup FAST!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by eli View Post
    "ho" made chicken soup

sent from my bat cave
    😱😂

ch3no2
    CH3NO2

Bueno! Two days til Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm down. I can drive up for the day. I just won't drink...so be prepared for a spasi Eli. Alcohol calms me down. OMG I get to see my little guy.

Good morning everyone!!! Gonna stay in today make some ho made chicken soup and watch football all day. Looks like the stress from this last week told me to fuck off and I caught a cold. Grrrrrrr!!! I need to recoup FAST!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Get better girlie! today I'm going to say, GO PATS!