Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Yikes! Is he ok? Who was the driver?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Glen Wilson

Well It was a rough weekend, but I am very glad there were ONLY minor injuries.

5 accidents. 1 TFH, 1 TFJ and 3 TAF went over. Other than the accidents, it was a kick ass weekend

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Well It was a rough weekend, but I am very glad there were ONLY minor injuries.

5 accidents. 1 TFH, 1 TFJ and 3 TAF went over. Other than the accidents, it was a kick ass weekend
    Heard about the accidents. Very happy no one was seriously injured. Boats can be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Heard about the accidents. Very happy no one was seriously injured. Boats can be fixed.
    I don't think one of them will be able to be fixed. I'm guessing new layups will be created pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    AZKC you are hired my friend. Great job, can't thank you enough unless you'll accept a few HB tshirts and a hat or two. Maybe some cozies and stickers too.

Thanks again!!
    My Pleasure. Always enjoy taken pics. Far from professional but it kills some time. Any Gratis will be appreciated.

Now as far as Video. Me and Go Pro have a ways to go.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    My Pleasure. Always enjoy taken pics. Far from professional but it kills some time. Any Gratis will be appreciated.

Now as far as Video. Me and Go Pro have a ways to go.
    PM me your address and I'll send you a care package. Thanks again!!