1974 Pinto Wagon

Unfortunately time to sell my '74 Pinto wagon. My daily driver for 5 years, runs exceptionally well. Originally came with a 2.0l 4-speed, the original owner converted it to a 2.3l C3 auto. Odometer shows 156,490 miles, but it's not accurate as the big and littles make the speedo off by about 15%. Not a big deal though since this car has been maintained & modified better than far newer cars.
    New: radiator, starter, distributor, Esslinger adjustable cam sprocket (currently 2* advanced), motor mounts
    Very recently replaced: 2.3 shortblock bored 1mm over, rack, spring bushings, rear shocks, carpet, water pump, battery, Comp Cams (higher lift, tad more duration). Custom carb spacer to raise the intake plenum.
    AM/FM/CD/USB/ stereo, 6" 2-way front speakers, 6x9 2-way rear speakers. Needs a few things, and has the normal dings (what 41 year old car doesn't?), but is a blast to drive. There's more I'm sure, but it's a car you have to see to appreciate.
    Located in Anaheim, CA $3,500 obo
    Attached Images Attached Images      

SOLD! Gonna be an 18YO's first car..... hopefully he continues the hobby

Careful, I remember those cars(oh no showing my age) pintos had a recall yrs ago for the cars exploding on rear impact something to do with the gas tank. Hope your car went through its recall