Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I know there are some changes in parking and parade route etc maybe cman can give us some updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    Should be a GREAT event!!
    Gets better every year..

I am planning on being there. Pic from this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wendi

Needles Hot Boat and Custom Car Show

RT99 that is a great photo. Your pics are so colorful may I ask what camera you use? Lens?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I know there are some changes in parking and parade route etc maybe cman can give us some updates ?
    Mitch, unsure of the parade route; it is being altered though.
    for the parking, boats and trucks must remain unhooked and vehicles parked in the way back. No more parking by the curbs and in front of your boat or in the aisles. Only time the vehicle is allowed is when you want to run and that's only to launch and pull boat out then unhook and back to your spot. Trying to keep it more organized and cleaner for photos.

Wendi

I wish Sue would call me back so I can sign up

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I wish Sue would call me back so I can sign up
    Shocked she hasn't! If not, I believe there is a link on the needles chamber website were you can fill it out and send it in.

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    Shocked she hasn't! If not, I believe there is a link on the needles chamber website were you can fill it out and send it in.
    She was supposed to email the different levels of sponsorship I left another message last week and waiting for the email. I will call her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    She was supposed to email the different levels of sponsorship I left another message last week and waiting for the email. I will call her again.
    She will get it handled for you Wendi. Only two women work for this show, Sue and Tina. Lot of pressure and lots of task for two people. Ask for anyone of them.

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    She will get it handled for you Wendi. Only two women work for this show, Sue and Tina. Lot of pressure and lots of task for two people. Ask for anyone of them.
    Thank you!