Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Your Pumpkins!

Just finished this year's carvings. One for each little one!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414368994.700810.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  53.9 KB

Post Your Pumpkins!

I carved one today but I'm holding off on the others cause I was afraid they'd rot before Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I carved one today but I'm holding off on the others cause I was afraid they'd rot before Friday.
    Yeah. I hope they don't. Last year we had one that liquified. Ours really won't need to be on display for Halloween. Nobody walks in our neighborhood and we go to a local church for trunk or treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Yeah. I hope they don't. Last year we had one that liquified. Ours really won't need to be on display for Halloween. Nobody walks in our neighborhood and we go to a local church for trunk or treat.
    I got a bunch of them today. I had to do one cause my daughter was dying to dig into it. I'm already expecting it to be in the trash before Friday. Probably carve the others Wednesday.

There's a trick to preserving them. I'll have to google t again. Bleach I think is the main ingredient

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    There's a trick to preserving them. I'll have to google t again. Bleach I think is the main ingredient
    Yeah. Not so much.

Pumpkins hit the trash can today. Turned to mush.

Remind me to snap some pics before I go out drinking tomorrow night. I've got some good ones

I had no idea they made these lol

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414731646.374403.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  59.2 KB

The other 2.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414770470.787647.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  81.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414770481.353963.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  71.0 KB