Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Hard to get scurred of anything after that wonderful experience
    I know right? After that it's like bring it on baby!

Sent from my Bat Cave

And of course, all this talk about BM's and I get food poisoning...crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    And of course, all this talk about BM's and I get food poisoning...crap!
    I'm sorry but I'm going to need you to tell me if under these circumstances was the pun intended, or not intended?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm going to need you to tell me if under these circumstances was the pun intended, or not intended?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lol intended

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I've run through hundreds of pounds of jalapenos over the years for Taco and Tequila Tuesday and have run across the same issue. Typically when making pico I'm using 4-6 of them so law of averages takes over. An old wise messican once told me it had to do with how much water they received while growing the peppers. The less water, the hotter the pepper. Is it true? Hard to say. I typically make a regular batch of pico and then one with some habanero to wake it up a little bit.

If you want to get really gutsy (pun intended) add a ghost pepper to the mix. That will eat a hole in whatever you try and contain it in, including you. Crazy hot!
    The wise old Messsican was right. The seeds add some to the heat but nothing like the veins. Peppers are watered sparingly so that they retain the water in the veins. Experiment, take the seeds out and most peppers are still rather hot. When I grow mine I water them right when the leaves start wilting. Serrano's and Jauitos(sp)(yellow) are my favorite, Jalapeno's are so inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    I just picture girls poop like a McDonalds soft serve ice cream machine. Either vanilla, Chocolate or a mix.

Except my first girlfriend when I was 15 and she accidently poops all over me and my walls when I was doing her in the pooper
    One of the funniest things I've ever read was when you posted that story!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    One of the funniest things I've ever read was when you posted that story!
    I was at a late lunch with a few friends and started laughing really loud. Everyone looked at me like I was going mad