Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Super spicy and yummy

Attachment 47482

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I've run through hundreds of pounds of jalapenos over the years for Taco and Tequila Tuesday and have run across the same issue. Typically when making pico I'm using 4-6 of them so law of averages takes over. An old wise messican once told me it had to do with how much water they received while growing the peppers. The less water, the hotter the pepper. Is it true? Hard to say. I typically make a regular batch of pico and then one with some habanero to wake it up a little bit.

If you want to get really gutsy (pun intended) add a ghost pepper to the mix. That will eat a hole in whatever you try and contain it in, including you. Crazy hot!
    Ohhh ghost pepper.... those things suck!

I had a friend get me with one of those. He mixed it up in a chocolate pudding snack pack and gave it to me on my birthday a few years ago. I spent the whole night in the bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    Ohhh ghost pepper.... those things suck!

I had a friend get me with one of those. He mixed it up in a chocolate pudding snack pack and gave it to me on my birthday a few years ago. I spent the whole night in the bathroom
    Some friend... that is kind of funny though. There are some really funny videos of people who think they're tough and get mixed up with a ghost pepper... The fact that they're dried out typically seems to just add a time delay to the reaction and give people a false sense of confidence before they end up crying in the fetal position. Oh, and milk apparently doesn't help with the ghost pepper...

Last edited by jordy; 10-20-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

I'm so glad I don't poop!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Some friend... that is kind of funny though. There are some really funny videos of people who think they're tough and get mixed up with a ghost pepper... The fact that they're dried out typically seems to just add a time delay to the reaction and give people a false sense of confidence before they end up crying in the fetal position.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZstObB4RVsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Lol so true. The dried ghost pepper is no joke. You try not to cry, drop to the floor and cry a lot

How about the Carolina Reaper? Over 2,000,000 Scovile. The typical habanero is around 100K, and the ghost pepper is in the 1,000,000 range. That's just crazy!

President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm so glad I don't poop!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Cough cough bullshit!!!! Cough cough. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Cough cough bullshit!!!! Cough cough. Lol
    You have zero evidence to support your bullshit...bc I don't poop.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You have zero evidence to support your bullshit...bc I don't poop.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Well you do have a point I guess. Lol

My sister and I were talking about that, we BBQ jalapeños with Feta on them and some are hot and some just have flavor.