Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    ...that Force no Prock.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

It's All About The...

...Eli, no boyfriend! 😛

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 10-23-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    ...Eli, no boyfriend! 😛

CH3NO2
    No kidding...except my sister coerced me into a semi-blind date next week. She insists I'm an asshole magnet and I'm not allowed to decide who I can date anymore. I'm going to try it her way and see what happens. It can't get more fucked up than my last effort. My cousin's ER doctor friend is next. So, I guess I'm going on a few dates next week. I just hate dating. It feels like a job interview. Jumping back on the horse...

Sent from my Bat Cave

Asshole magnet...😛

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    No kidding...except my sister coerced me into a semi-blind date next week. She insists I'm an asshole magnet and I'm not allowed to decide who I can date anymore. I'm going to try it her way and see what happens. It can't get more fucked up than my last effort. My cousin's ER doctor friend is next. So, I guess I'm going on a few dates next week. I just hate dating. It feels like a job interview. Jumping back on the horse...

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Just watch out for backing into the horse backward

One day you will find a good guy in the same boat that just wants a nice relaxing relationship. Until then, hit it and quit it

You must be looking in the wrong places.

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post

One day you will find a good guy in the same boat that just wants a nice relaxing relationship. Until then, hit it and quit it
    Hahahaha I'll make sure I don't go backwards.

I'd like to believe you're right. I must say, when he finds me he's going to reap the benefits of all the assholes I've dealt with, shit if he's just nice and thoughtful he'll already be ahead of the game and be greatly appreciated. I'll make sure he knows it everyday and as often as possible. 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    You must be looking in the wrong places.
    I am looking in the wrong places. That's why from now on, my sisters and cousins will be doing the looking. I also need to stop making excuses for the giant red flags.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Hahahaha I'll make sure I don't go backwards.

I'd like to believe you're right. I must say, when he finds me he's going to reap the benefits of all the assholes I've dealt with, shit if he's just nice and thoughtful he'll already be ahead of the game and be greatly appreciated. I'll make sure he knows it everyday and as often as possible.

I am looking in the wrong places. That's why from now on, my sisters and cousins will be doing the looking. I also need to stop making excuses for the giant red flags.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I think you hit the nail on the head above. I use to do the same thing with people as a whole not just relationships. It cost me much aggravation. 6 Years later I am happily married to a fantastic woman, have a 10 month old baby girl, great relationships with my older daughters and great friends. Some of the friends have been around much more than 6 years but there was a lot of purging along the way.

You can be happy. It takes a lot of work and being honest with yourself. No Excuses!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    I think you hit the nail on the head above. I use to do the same thing with people as a whole not just relationships. It cost me much aggravation. 6 Years later I am happily married to a fantastic woman, have a 10 month old baby girl, great relationships with my older daughters and great friends. Some of the friends have been around much more than 6 years but there was a lot of purging along the way.

You can be happy. It takes a lot of work and being honest with yourself. No Excuses!!
    Thank you! I really appreciate it. It can get so discouraging. I've met your wife and she is fantastic that's for sure. You're right no more excuses and no more not being honest with myself. Follow my damn gut instincts already.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post

Pump him and dump him!