Page 45 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    The pills I have are pretty heavy duty. I've taken the Walgreens brand, it was like taking tic tacs. I think I yawned a few times then they wore off. : I hate that I have to take such heavy duty pills :( and I can't skip days taking them when it's cold or I walk around like a 100 year old man, if I'm lucky to even get out of bed.
    That sucks. If I drink beer it usually causes me to get up and pee, then I can't fall back asleep. For that reason I avoid drinking during workweek. You might try eating earlier and more easily digestible foods. I love steak, but it feels like a ball in my stomach.
    Subtle changes might help.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    That sucks. If I drink beer it usually causes me to get up and pee, then I can't fall back asleep. For that reason I avoid drinking during workweek. You might try eating earlier and more easily digestible foods. I love steak, but it feels like a ball in my stomach.
    Subtle changes might help.

CH3NO2
    I usually eat around 4:30 to 5 at night and get to bed around 9. If I have 1 beer I fall asleep 30 minutes after, I think last night the beer got me because I had 4. Lol. Pizza and beer are my weakness, just like bacon.

Wheres Eli? She's noticeably missing this week.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    I usually eat around 4:30 to 5 at night and get to bed around 9. If I have 1 beer I fall asleep 30 minutes after, I think last night the beer got me because I had 4. Lol. Pizza and beer are my weakness, just like bacon.
    Haha

Maybe you should get a woman in your life, she might keep you awake for a while, but eventually...😝

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Haha

Maybe you should get a woman in your life, she might keep you awake for a while, but eventually...😝

CH3NO2
    Hahaha yea, I did get great sleep when I was with my ex. It's been awhile lol

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Are these anything like Tylenol PM? I have tried those before and it makes me feel so drowsy when I wake up even after 8 hrs lol.

If I need to sleep straight through, I'll take an 800mg IB Profin and that does it for me. Have no idea why but it works lol
    Just sucks that they are prescription.
    I haven't taken Tylenol PM, the ones I posted are potent. I've learned my lesson taking them on short sleep. 😱

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Damn that was a bright full moon last night!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Good morning. I think I caught up on some sleep last night. Lol

Wax on ✋ wax off ✋Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415393331.064879.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  86.8 KB

Waiting for about 7:30 to 8 tonight, gonna cab it down to the bar and watch my favorite local band play!