Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    That sucks. If I drink beer it usually causes me to get up and pee, then I can't fall back asleep. For that reason I avoid drinking during workweek. You might try eating earlier and more easily digestible foods. I love steak, but it feels like a ball in my stomach.
    Subtle changes might help.

CH3NO2
    I usually eat around 4:30 to 5 at night and get to bed around 9. If I have 1 beer I fall asleep 30 minutes after, I think last night the beer got me because I had 4. Lol. Pizza and beer are my weakness, just like bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    I usually eat around 4:30 to 5 at night and get to bed around 9. If I have 1 beer I fall asleep 30 minutes after, I think last night the beer got me because I had 4. Lol. Pizza and beer are my weakness, just like bacon.
    Haha

Maybe you should get a woman in your life, she might keep you awake for a while, but eventually...😝

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Haha

Maybe you should get a woman in your life, she might keep you awake for a while, but eventually...😝

CH3NO2
    Hahaha yea, I did get great sleep when I was with my ex. It's been awhile lol