Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm not posting the good pics 😉

I can't wait to go to the shooting range. But, I only understood your first 2 sentences. The last one is lost on me. 😏

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lol. Glock 19, 4 magazines and one of them is a 30 round and 2 cases of hollow point ammunition. A word of advice, use good ammo in your firearm. It'll be more expensive, but worth it in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    Lol. Glock 19, 4 magazines and one of them is a 30 round and 2 cases of hollow point ammunition. A word of advice, use good ammo in your firearm. It'll be more expensive, but worth it in the long run.
    👍 is there a brand name you recommend?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    👍 is there a brand name you recommend?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I shoot a lot so I go for the cheap stuff but my mom shoots here and there so she can afford the expensive stuff. I want to say she buys winchester. I'm not 100% sure.

She's pumped over 1800 rounds through her Glock and when I was teaching her how to strip and clean hers, it looked like it was brand new. Her cleaning towel was white and maybe had a small black smudge on it by the time we were done. Mine, after cleaning my .40 Glock 22 went from white to looking like John force did a huge burnout on it.

That Glock will eat anything you feed it. But yes, some of the surplus bulk ammo will dirty up the gun. But as long as there's a little oil on the slide it will continue sending hate down range.
    That looks to be a "C" model. Compensated barrel, if you've shot hand guns but never a compensated on, be prepared for some more noise and a little muzzle blast on your forehead. I had a 23c a few years ago and I now own an XD40 V10. I'll be buying a none compensated barrel for it. Too annoying and little to no benefit. Also it tends to ruin your night vision in low light shooting. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413434230.155552.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  38.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413434244.470434.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  64.1 KB
    But hey, congrats on the gun. Shoot it often and don't be afraid of dirty cheap ammo. There is no substitute for trigger time. I go through 250rnds a week of the cheap stuff.

Oath Keeper

Now, to the OP question. I've got a count down clock going till my 10 day fly fishing trip in the eastern sierras. I've got clean mountain streams and crisp clean air on my mind. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413434794.650440.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  23.8 KB

Oath Keeper

What has dominated my thoughts lately? My fathers continuing decline in health...
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    That Glock will eat anything you feed it. But yes, some of the surplus bulk ammo will dirty up the gun. But as long as there's a little oil on the slide it will continue sending hate down range.
    That looks to be a "C" model. Compensated barrel, if you've shot hand guns but never a compensated on, be prepared for some more noise and a little muzzle blast on your forehead. I had a 23c a few years ago and I now own an XD40 V10. I'll be buying a none compensated barrel for it. Too annoying and little to no benefit. Also it tends to ruin your night vision in low light shooting. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413434230.155552.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  38.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413434244.470434.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  64.1 KB
    But hey, congrats on the gun. Shoot it often and don't be afraid of dirty cheap ammo. There is no substitute for trigger time. I go through 250rnds a week of the cheap stuff.

Oath Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Now, to the OP question. I've got a count down clock going till my 10 day fly fishing trip in the eastern sierras. I've got clean mountain streams and crisp clean air on my mind. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413434794.650440.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  23.8 KB

Oath Keeper
    Thank you! I'll make sure I start getting routine trigger time.

Fly fishing sounds yummy. Have fun!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    What has dominated my thoughts lately? My fathers continuing decline in health...
    I'm so sorry. My thoughts a prayers to your father and your family. :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Sorry you're going through this. Went through a scare with my pops last year. It truly sucks.
    🙏

Oath Keeper

Eli, is the Glock gonna get a sexy name?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2