Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Don't know about the flu shot...I feel like crap and barely move arm. 😰

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    How the fuck did I lock the keys in the Fucken car in the middle of no Fucken where!!! With my purse and phone in the car!!
    If you had On-Star they could unlock it with a simple phone call.........just sayin

PS.....hopefully you noticed how I waited till the next day to post this just to save you from an infraction from the midget for using foul language

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Don't know about the flu shot...I feel like crap and barely move arm. 😰

CH3NO2
    Bummer. Hope you feel better soon. AAA does unlock doors but MacGyver wanted to try the shoe lace until they got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    If you had On-Star they could unlock it with a simple phone call.........just sayin

PS.....hopefully you noticed how I waited till the next day to post this just to save you from an infraction from the midget for using foul language
    Well I see your point, but, if I was in my car I wouldn't have locked the keys inside. It's physically impossible to lock my keys in my car, the doors don't lock if the keys are inside. Even if you put the keys in the trunk, the trunk won't lock. I've never owned a car that would lock if the keys were inside without a keypad on the outside. This was a first for me. 😔

Assuming I did have on-star how would that work if my phone and purse were also in the car?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Assuming I did have on-star how would that work if my phone and purse were also in the car?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You could call On-Star from ANY phone, mobile or land line........lift a little skirt, get someone to stop and give on-star a call.....5 seconds later after they are sure you are who you say you are......the door is opened remotely, you have your keys AND your purse..........easy peasy!!

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

You could call On-Star from ANY phone, mobile or land line........lift a little skirt, get someone to stop and give on-star a call.....5 seconds later after they are sure you are who you say you are......the door is opened remotely, you have your keys AND your purse..........easy peasy!!
    I'll have to lift more than a little skirt to get someone to stop for me 😔

Which cars come with on-star?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'll have to lift more than a little skirt to get someone to stop for me 

Which cars come with on-star?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Cadillacs, Corvettes, Camaros, all GM vehicles are standard.....it can be retorfit in many other vehicles........Mercedes offers a similar service as does some other companies......not sure about Infinity.....maybe their top of the line models have something like that

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Cadillacs, Corvettes, Camaros, all GM vehicles are standard.....it can be retorfit in many other vehicles........Mercedes offers a similar service as does some other companies......not sure about Infinity.....maybe their top of the line models have something like that
    You had me at Corvette. Lol

I have their top model sports car. G37 IPL. I've also recently test drove the 2015 model and they still don't offer it. Bummer.

My sisters BMW has something similar too.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Whipped vodka and diet orange soda and FML

Sent from my Bat Cave

Nap time Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414174759.013044.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  81.8 KB