Page 18 of 116 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Got a flu shot today. First time, damn my shoulder hurts, I think he left the needle in. 😰

CH3NO2
    Is that where you've been all day?

I've never had a flu shot.

Sent from my Bat Cave

What's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Is that where you've been all day?

I've never had a flu shot.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm barely coming up for air, worked on a 15M bid, went to open enrollment webinar, worked on bid, flu shot, monthly safety meeting, worked on bid, I'm cross eyed from staring at monitor all day! 😥
    So......what did you do today to make this a better planet to live on?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Got a flu shot today. First time, damn my shoulder hurts, I think he left the needle in. 😰

CH3NO2
    Had to get one before I started my chemo. Yes they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Had to get one before I started my chemo. Yes they suck.
    I never get one, but bc the symptoms of flu are so much like Ebola, healthcare professionals are recommending it so they don't mistake flu for Ebola.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Our office contracted with Costco and they came to office and gave the shots.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

People knocking on my door this late at night. Don't do that if you don't want to be drawn down on!

I'm barely coming up for air, worked on a 15M bid, went to open enrollment webinar, worked on bid, flu shot, monthly safety meeting, worked on bid, I'm cross eyed from staring at monitor all day! 😥
    So......what did you do today to make this a better planet to live on?

CH3NO2
    Let's see 6 am Pilates, 8 am work and saved my clients from a nasty debt collector who was trying to call her boss, filed a first amended complaint, drank a protein shake, sent a few emails, PMs, posts lol drove 2 hours and driving again...well being the passenger

Attachment 47540

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    People knocking on my door this late at night. Don't do that if you don't want to be drawn down on!
    Yep. I don't answer my door late at night. Crouching midget, Not-so-hidden shot gun.

How the fuck did I lock the keys in the Fucken car in the middle of no Fucken where!!! With my purse and phone in the car!!
    Last edited by Eli; 10-24-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    How the fuck did I lock the keys in the Fucken car in the middle of no Fucken where!!! With my purse and phone in the car!!
    Does AAA unlock cars?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2