Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Uh oh, did you go over your data allowance? It's fucked up they even have allowance, should be unlimited like in the past.
    CH3NO2
    I know the carrier is not the best but we are on T-mobile and I have unlimited data.
    I dont pay the bill, my office does but I do know my data is unlimited. according to my phone, currently I have used 87.9 gb of data...

Why is it that will all the really wonderful men in this world i happen to always stumble on the wrong ones??? What the fuck is wrong with me!!!

I'm just completely beside myself this morning. I can't even make sense of it anymore. I give up. I just give up. I have no more tears left!!! It's the one part of my life that's just a lost cause. I'm done. Stick a fork in me, bc I already feel like my heart got stabbed.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Why is it that will all the really wonderful men in this world i happen to always stumble on the wrong ones??? What the fuck is wrong with me!!!
    I'm just completely beside myself this morning. I can't even make sense of it anymore. I give up. I just give up. I have no more tears left!!! It's the one part of my life that's just a lost cause. I'm done. Stick a fork in me, bc I already feel like my heart got stabbed.
    Sent from my Bat Cave
    You are not a quitter....You cant give up....It will just happen when you least expect it....Im a firm believer in Love being something that cant be forced....
    Just gotta be patient and eventually the right one will come around.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    You are not a quitter....You cant give up....It will just happen when you least expect it....Im a firm believer in Love being something that cant be forced....
    Just gotta be patient and eventually the right one will come around.
    If you only knew...you'd tell me to just shut down and forget it. The worst part is I'm getting blamed for something I didn't even do. It's just a lost cause. I took the high road and then got treated as though I didn't. Why do the right thing, if I'm going be in the same predicament as if I did the wrong thing.

Sent from my Bat Cave

If you only knew...you'd tell me to just shut down and forget it. The worst part is I'm getting blamed for something I didn't even do. It's just a lost cause. I took the high road and then got treated as though I didn't. Why do the right thing, if I'm going be in the same predicament as if I did the wrong thing.
    Sent from my Bat Cave
    You do the right thing because you were raised with good morals and values. No matter what anyone thinks, at least you know if your heart you did the right thing and thats what matters. Whatever you are going through, I hope it works out for the best in the long run for you.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    😞 I'm sorry you're sad. Hopefully something equally great will bring you joy and happiness. 😉

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

😞 I'm sorry you're sad. Hopefully something equally great will bring you joy and happiness. 😉

CH3NO2
    Thanks. I just have to first make it out the door and once I'm at work my sister will put me back together. I'm so glad she works with me, she gives great hugs. 😢

Sent from my Bat Cave

Uh oh, did you go over your data allowance? It's fucked up they even have allowance, should be unlimited like in the past.

CH3NO2
    Nah I rarely get close to my 3gb limit. I ended up getting a new phone since my last one took a shit on me. $20 more a month but I have to pay the tax on the phone this bill so it's huge right now. Plus I'm a few days late paying it. A nice $300 bill. Fml

My mind is on my mind

Projects. I always seem to start a new one before completing the old one. Well I'm gonna attempt to finish one for once so I can focus on the new one.