Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    After my day I concur.
    I picked up my niece at 9:30 drove to Safari Park. We eat, paint her face and wait in line for the tram for 30 min...as we are putting the stroller away she falls asleep. Ugh. Call my sister, who tells me she will be out for 1.5-2 hours, so I walk back to the car out her in the car seat, load the car, pull out of the space and she says, "I want to go on the train" I suggest we come back another day and she has the saddest look on her face. I find another parking space, unload and head back. I can't find my pass. I have to go get a pass. We get to the tram and the lines are super long. We wait and finally board. Ten minutes into it she says "I wanna go home". When we get off the tram I ask is she wants to go home or have ice cream. She of course says ice cream. We move tables twice bc there are flies and my mother has taught her that flies are gross, she won't sit where they are. Then as we head toward the exit, she says she wants to see the elephants. I turn around and we head back. She asks me for the map, she likes to know where we are going, I left the map in the car. I tell her and she's not happy. I'm so tired of walking for 5 hours that I stop a guy with a map and ask if we can use it. He kindly gives me his map and waits. Thankfully, a very nice lady gave us her map. We head to the elephants and stand there for about 35 minutes as she asked me questions with "why" follow ups. Lol

7 hours later, we are home. Phew!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Sleep

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I took a nap from 1-3.

I picked up my niece at 9:30 drove to Safari Park. We eat, paint her face and wait in line for the tram for 30 min...as we are putting the stroller away she falls asleep. Ugh. Call my sister, who tells me she will be out for 1.5-2 hours, so I walk back to the car out her in the car seat, load the car, pull out of the space and she says, "I want to go on the train" I suggest we come back another day and she has the saddest look on her face. I find another parking space, unload and head back. I can't find my pass. I have to go get a pass. We get to the tram and the lines are super long. We wait and finally board. Ten minutes into it she says "I wanna go home". When we get off the tram I ask is she wants to go home or have ice cream. She of course says ice cream. We move tables twice bc there are flies and my mother has taught her that flies are gross, she won't sit where they are. Then as we head toward the exit, she says she wants to see the elephants. I turn around and we head back. She asks me for the map, she likes to know where we are going, I left the map in the car. I tell her and she's not happy. I'm so tired of walking for 5 hours that I stop a guy with a map and ask if we can use it. He kindly gives me his map and waits. Thankfully, a very nice lady gave us her map. We head to the elephants and stand there for about 35 minutes as she asked me questions with "why" follow ups. Lol

7 hours later, we are home. Phew!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'll bet you can't wait to have your own kids. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I took a nap from 1-3.
    I'm jealous 😔 now my sister wants me to help with her dinner party. Who does she think I am? Cinderella? Maybe I'll find my Prince Charming...FML.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yeah I couldn't wait Attachment 47417
    That looks delicious! What are the circles on it?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Attachment 47435

Few days ago I was craving this Persian dish and today my mom made it just for me!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I'll bet you can't wait to have your own kids. Lol
    Yea, I'm just dying to have triplets.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    That looks delicious! What are the circles on it?

CH3NO2
    BBQ Sauce? That's what I was going with when I saw the deliciousness.

Yea, I'm just dying to have triplets.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    3 mini Eli's....we're all screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    3 mini Eli's....we're all screwed
    Hey, I was a cute kid.

Sent from my Bat Cave