Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Thanks, I was just curious and wonder why more people don't post pics from there since it appears to provide some good skiing.

CH3NO2
    The weekends can get packed but during the week is always great skiing.but sometimes you will get a rollbar boat driving straight down the middle while they think they own the place and screw it up for others. All in all its the diamond in the rough and majority of the the time you will run into some of the ski racing guys down there too.😎

broadcasting live from the LBC

Nice. I passed over the 2nd St bridge this am and saw some guys skiing out there.

Yes there was group out here doing a Halloween ski party.i think some the old school skiers like Tony Klarich. the Vestermarks and I think Roger Crocker and a few others all skiing in costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Yes there was group out here doing a Halloween ski party.i think some the old school skiers like Tony Klarich. the Vestermarks and I think Roger Crocker and a few others all skiing in costumes.

Yea there were quite a few boats out there. I didn't notice any costumes, but that sounds cool!

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Yea there were quite a few boats out there. I didn't notice any costumes, but that sounds cool!
    I may have the Tuesdays mixed up it is pretty cool to see