Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sorry to hear that. I thought we saw you up near the dam earlier today. Just got off the river a little while ago.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that Vic. You got a lot out of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    10/14/2014

The day the music stopped playing.

The day the Teague gave up the ghost.

It was bound to happen. Just wish I wasn't the one to push it to an early grave.

Full boost lean out doing 95.

RIP

FML
    I know the FML feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by FrznJim View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I thought we saw you up near the dam earlier today. Just got off the river a little while ago.
    That was me. She was running great today. Unbelievably great. All good things must end I'm told. Good excuse to boost it up a little. As soon as I run in to an extra $40-50k LOL

Sorry to read about this. That sucks.

Still love ur boat 👍

Vic when you say it leaned out was that due to an ECU problem or was it not getting fuel?
    Hopefully there are a lot of components on your engine that can be reused.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Bummer........................I would start drinking..............................heavy.

Hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I know the FML feeling.
    There are definitely some days where FML is the best thing that could happen.

Sent from my Bat Cave

at least you had a few hours on the water while others worked so now it is just getting the motor out and seeing how bad it is hurt and go from there........

Thinking the inter cooler may have let loose. I thought it leaned out because I was really light on fuel but that may not have been the case. Don't know which is worse.

Doesn't matter really. She's gonna have to sit for awhile.

Funny. Still went through the post cleaning before storage like I always do :(