Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

GOOD MORNING my HB PEEPS :)

I don't expect RR up any time soon in lieu of where he is...

SO I will start with this, a very pretty sunrise from a point west of STL MO...

Good Morning, be safe out there racers/partiers... Be safe and drink responsibly, we do care...

Name:  10_11 sunrise.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  69.6 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Good morning! I think I'm gonna be in over my head today. Yikes!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good morning...spectacular sunrise Bruce.
    Big game here vs the Trojans tonight.
    Go Catz!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Morning. Where's the bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Good morning...spectacular sunrise Bruce.
    Big game here vs the Trojans tonight.
    Go Catz!

CH3NO2
    Maybe you can help me. After my second glass of wine last night I agreed to watch a college football game today. I know nothing about college football...I know more about changing diapers. What team is OU? All I know is I'm supposed to wear red (great color) and be at the bar at 9 am...WTF? I do know the rules are different than the NFL. This is going to be a disaster.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Name:  wheres-the-beef1.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  40.8 KB

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Maybe you can help me. After my second glass of wine last night I agreed to watch a college football game today. I know nothing about college football...I know more about changing diapers. What team is OU? All I know is I'm supposed to wear red (great color) and be at the bar at 9 am...WTF? I do know the rules are different than the NFL. This is going to be a disaster.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    just a guess...

Name:  university-of-oklahoma-logo.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  84.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    just a guess...

Name:  university-of-oklahoma-logo.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  84.0 KB
    WTF? I've never even heard of that school??? Where is it?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave
    That would be Oklahoma, pretty sure. I think they have the Horns(Texas) today.
    Will be a helluva game!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

WTF? I've never even heard of that school??? Where is it?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lmao!! You're kidding right?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2