Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Lmao!! You're kidding right?

CH3NO2
    Err...yea, sure I'm kidding...um...totally a joke. 😏

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    WTF? I've never even heard of that school??? Where is it?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Montana...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Maybe you can help me. After my second glass of wine last night I agreed to watch a college football game today. I know nothing about college football...I know more about changing diapers. What team is OU? All I know is I'm supposed to wear red (great color) and be at the bar at 9 am...WTF? I do know the rules are different than the NFL. This is going to be a disaster.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You missed the greatest weekend of upsets in College football history last weekend.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Montana...
    Thank you! You're a gem!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Thank you! You're a gem!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I aim to please...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

You missed the greatest weekend of upsets in College football history last weekend.

CH3NO2
    You mean while I was in Parker wakeboarding and boating, I missed sitting down in front of a TV? Lol just fucking with you. I've never been a big college football fan. I've stuck with NFL bc I just can't justify watching TV all weekend and I'll get stir crazy.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Err...yea, sure I'm kidding...um...totally a joke. 😏

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Well, I guess you'll be using a lot of lifelines to impress your date we're here for ya. 😉 You might want to Google OU football for some facts.
    I'll start, OU is a perennial top 10 team.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Well, I guess you'll be using a lot of lifelines to impress your date we're here for ya. 😉 You might want to Google OU football for some facts.
    I'll start, OU is a perennial top 10 team.

CH3NO2
    That's a great start...which other teams are on the top ten? I think knowing that will be impressive, no?

Sent from my Bat Cave

by sitting in a bar at 9am you will be missing some great drag boat racing in Havasu or off road racing in Parker........

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    by sitting in a bar at 9am you will be missing some great drag boat racing in Havasu or off road racing in Parker........
    I know...I already feel claustrophobic. But, I really need to do things close to home sometimes. 😔

Sent from my Bat Cave