Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I thought we established Lurker is really Milk Money. 😄

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by shortdeck View Post
    We really like it!! We didn't have much choice when it came to smaller deck boats. Domn8er has the only 22 deck with a walk through to the swim step, we didn't like hopping over the hatch. Also the bimini top is high enough you don't have kneel down.

The only upgrade we asked for is a bigger motor. We went with the 8.2 Mag, which so far has plenty of power because the wife drives a lot. So far it has gone 65 with a 22p Bravo prop. It struggles to get on plane with a heavy load, so I'm planning on adding trim tabs. It also will porpoise at speeds under 30,(according to the gauge), and I'm hoping the trim tabs fix that too.

Interior layout has tons of room and storage. The bucket seats hold us in snug and the seats are low enough to keep my 2 year old from climbing out of the boat. There's no carpet to worry about, the floor is a nonslip fiberglass. The color gel coat on the floor will get hot when it's over 100 degrees outside though. The boat also gets really windy but I have heard all deck boats share this problem. Attachment 47248Attachment 47249Attachment 47250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice boat you have. 😉

If you can experiment with props without buying, I would recommend a High Five or Maximus to help get on plane if it's bothering you. Might lose a couple MPH though. Cutting Edge Propellers is a good resource for info and prop purchases.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Wow that's a good looking boat!

Nice looking Domina8or. They seemed to have picked up quite a bit of market share this summer. I saw a lot of new ones on the lake this year. :thumbsup:
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I thought we established Lurker is really Milk Money. 😄

CH3NO2
    Ha ha. I was once.

We really like it!! We didn't have much choice when it came to smaller deck boats. Domn8er has the only 22 deck with a walk through to the swim step, we didn't like hopping over the hatch. Also the bimini top is high enough you don't have kneel down.

The only upgrade we asked for is a bigger motor. We went with the 8.2 Mag, which so far has plenty of power because the wife drives a lot. So far it has gone 65 with a 22p Bravo prop. It struggles to get on plane with a heavy load, so I'm planning on adding trim tabs. It also will porpoise at speeds under 30,(according to the gauge), and I'm hoping the trim tabs fix that too.

Interior layout has tons of room and storage. The bucket seats hold us in snug and the seats are low enough to keep my 2 year old from climbing out of the boat. There's no carpet to worry about, the floor is a nonslip fiberglass. The color gel coat on the floor will get hot when it's over 100 degrees outside though. The boat also gets really windy but I have heard all deck boats share this problem. Attachment 47248Attachment 47249Attachment 47250

Very nice.
    I like how you went with grey on the floors.

Thanks guys. I have the boat home until next year. Do you guys change the drive and engine oil when you winterize, or wait until next year?

Thanks guys. I have the boat home until next year. Do you guys change the drive and engine oil when you winterize, or wait until next year?

I wait until next year. Mine stays in Havasu.

You can wait like most people or do it in the winter and save a ton of money. Most shops are slow in the winter and will run some killer deals. Also good to have it ready in case a few good days of nice weather pop up

I think it's better to do it at the end of season, especially the drive. That way no water stays in it over winter in case it's ingesting.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2