CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Today's Home Ec subjects will be sewing and candle making taught by HB. 😛

CH3NO2
    Oh I can sew. Let's see if I can find the pics

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Oh I can sew. Let's see if I can find the pics
    I can't even sew...can you iron? If you say yes, your more domestic than I am. The closest I can get to those tasks is I know where the dry cleaners are and how to drop off the clothes.

On a side note: IMO a man who can cook, bake, sew, iron and knows his way around a tool box is very attractive. The combo is rare and very much appreciated.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I can't even sew...can you iron? If you say yes, your more domestic than I am. The closest I can get to those tasks is I know where the dry cleaners are and how to drop off the clothes.

On a side note: IMO a man who can cook, bake, sew, iron and knows his way around a tool box is very attractive. The combo is rare and very much appreciated.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I'm very good at ironing LOL

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Today's Home Ec subjects will be sewing and candle making taught by HB. ��

CH3NO2
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Sent from my Bat Cave
    4 out 5. Can't do the sew thing.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    4 out 5. Can't do the sew thing.
    Do you know how to find the dry cleaners?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Do you know how to find the dry cleaners?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Yes. Which reminds me. I've some stuff to drop off there.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Yes. Which reminds me. I've some stuff to drop off there.
    Well then in my book that's 5 out of 5. 👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lets see. I am no seamstress but I can run a sewing machine. In fact I was a certified Singer repair person.

I can Iron but why bother. You put your clothes in a bag on tuesday and they come back clean on Friday. Fridays clothes come back on tuesday. It is a great system.

I am challenged when it comes to baking. The stuff tastes ok but normally does not look great. I can cook but other than a holiday meal I really don't enjoy it.

No problem with the Tool box.

I also have this wife who is good at all these things other than Ironing.