Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Hey HB, how much do you charge per hour?

Your stove is a sexy beast...mine, not so much.

Name:  10-7-2014 9-08-09 PM.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  50.3 KBName:  IMG_0548.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  82.4 KB
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    OMG I want those for my niece...can you eat them?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    '
    Depends how old she is, fondant is not too tasty in clump form, especially with a bunch of sticks in it. Pick some up at Michael's and go for it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    Hey HB, how much do you charge per hour?

Your stove is a sexy beast...mine, not so much.

Name:  10-7-2014 9-08-09 PM.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  50.3 KBName:  IMG_0548.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  82.4 KB
    I'm good but not cheap

'
    Depends how old she is, fondant is not too tasty in clump form, especially with a bunch of sticks in it. Pick some up at Michael's and go for it.
    She's 2...so it's kinda a fondon't?

Go to Michael's? Who is that?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    No worries Vic, every year for my kids birthday, since they were born I baked there birthday cake
    This is ONLY because he likes to lick the cake batter from the utensils! He won't even let me bake him a cake, he wants to doit, even if I tell him I'll save it for him. He bakes his own birthday cakes because he won't let me, it quite funny! We laugh about it every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    She's 2...so it's kinda a fondon't?

Go to Michael's? Who is that?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    They are *edible*, but nobody really eats them.

Michael's Crafts - they carry tons of cake décorating stuff, you can buy ready made fondant and it's just like Play Doh.

Hey wait a minute, isn't not knowing what Michael's is...a woman card strike?

They have airplane models and X-acto knives, so I'm safe

Hey guys, no need to ever be embarrassed about making cupcakes. What people don't seem to realize, is some things associated with women, are actually male vocations. Most cooks, from gormet to fast order are men. Clothing design, men. Fragrances , men. Make-up, men. Women's shoe design, men. Hair care and styling...you guessed it, men. This is not to say women don't do these things too, it's just that many famous names in these industries are guys, so rock on with your bad selves. You may find you're really good at these things.

They are *edible*, but nobody really eats them.

Michael's Crafts - they carry tons of cake décorating stuff, you can buy ready made fondant and it's just like Play Doh.

Hey wait a minute, isn't not knowing what Michael's is...a woman card strike?

They have airplane models and X-acto knives, so I'm safe
    I don't have a woman card...I do however have a few man cards

Sent from my Bat Cave

I didn't realize how clean my stove is until I saw the pics on my laptop. I'm impressed LOL

But first, let me gay it up a little more.

Mine are the Giraffe and Elephant, wifey is a cake décorator/baker and needed some help with fondant animals. Jeffrey the Giraffe rocked the top of a cake, standing upright, even after a 30 mile delivery!

Attachment 47009
    Is the phone a decoration?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2