CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

They are delicious hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    They are delicious hahaha
    Save some for the Donkeys. 😉

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

This is funny, how can you get to be your age with just now baking something, I learned this crap early in life, women love a guy who cooks, plus I needed to eat.

They look great.
    Last edited by 314joey; 10-07-2014 at 07:33 AM.

No worries Vic, every year for my kids birthday, since they were born I baked there birthday cake

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    No worries Vic, every year for my kids birthday, since they were born I baked there birthday cake
    Haha okay I feel better now. I'm going to skip the oil change and transmission rebuild just to prove I still have my man card

Haha okay I feel better now. I'm going to skip the oil change and transmission rebuild just to prove I still have my man card
    Um...I checked the man vault and confirmed your card is still there, nicely tucked away in the back. You're gonna have to build an engine and an entire house to get it back so quickly.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I am almost embarrassed to post this

But I'm completely comfortable in my man skin so hate all you want.

My first time ever making cupcakes. Yes the funfetti is a little over the top but idgaf, they are gonna be killer

Attachment 46977
    Attachment 46978
    You should be embarrassed!!! Now gently handover the cup cakes and no one will get hurt...

I can't pass judgement since I now know how to bake the butter cake. However, that is the extent of my baking abilities lol

Haha. Its the simple things in life that give you so much pleasure. I had an absolute blast making these last night. Still smiling this morning even with all the shit I took from friends and family. But I did get a lot of complements. I will do this again, maybe not right away, but definitely again