Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

every mothers worst nightmare

ok, the kids were alright so i'll post this. guess the young guns aren't afraid to trade paint.

Scary! Saw that, glad to hear everyone is ok! Hope to see them racing again soon.

WMC
    Welcome Bordsmnj to www.hotboat.com!!! Thanks for posting the pics, glad everyone was ok!!

Good job! I heard the "thud" and turned to see if you got the shot, since I was looking down the course.

Registered User (Voter)
    Excellent photo shooting! Well I am the mother to Nicole Knudson (19), she was the driver of 29C, White/pink boat. She was hit hard from behind and thrown out of her boat, but is doing fine. Just a bit black and blue. The other driver is Dave Hale 42C age (?). Where were you when you got these great shots?

Registered User (Voter)
    And yes, this is not something I really want to see.

Welcome, good to have race people join so we can hear the inside perspective on boat racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by knufamily racing View Post
    And yes, this is not something I really want to see.
    Thanks for posting and Welcome to Hotboat.com. Glad everyone is OK. Will Nicole keep racing?

Wendi

So glad everyone is ok. Welcome to the boards knufamily racing. As a mom I agree with you hard to see.

Quote Originally Posted by knufamily racing View Post
    Where were you when you got these great shots?
    We were on the hill above the south turn, so it was a great vantage point for the turn.