Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CJ 303 will be there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    We'll be there and likely a trip to the Desert Bar as well!!
    Are you going to finally come by to meet? Lol. We love in the same town, do the same things, and go to the same places.. Still never met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Are you going to finally come by to meet? Lol. We love in the same town, do the same things, and go to the same places.. Still never met.

Yeah....I have kind of aloof

We will get together I'm looking forward to meeting you & hubby

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

I've not met a lot of you but I'd love to put a face to a name while there Saturday. Keep an eye out for me and introduce yourself, if you see me. I'm kinda petite but my boys are almost dwarfs so we are easy to spot. "F/C Pilot" Paul, Me, "Wannabe" Buzzz

Name:  M-022.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  44.2 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I've not met a lot of you but I'd love to put a face to a name while there Saturday. Keep an eye out for me and introduce yourself, if you see me. I'm kinda petite but my boys are almost dwarfs so we are easy to spot. "F/C Pilot" Paul, Me, "Wannabe" Buzzz

I've met your boys several times, but don't think I've met you except for maybe a brief moment, if at all. We will see us out there!!! Should be a great weekend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Proud poppa! Very nice

The 68th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta Presented by Hotboat.com Important Info:
    Note: All SCSC races have mandatory pre-registration. Your registration form is all that is required, cash or check can be paid on-site. Please fax your registration to (818) 997-4278
    Pre-Registration is due NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, NOV. 25th. Questions call (818) 894-3759 or Email jdsjmom@aol.com* You may still register on-site, late fee will be enforced.
    Race Circular:
    https://www.apba.org/internal/print_sanction.php…

Entry Form: http://www.scscracing.com/Forms/APBAEntryBlank.pdf
    SCSC Membership Form at www.scscracing.com
    APBA / SCSC Membership:
    Note: You can join APBA and SCSC on-site (SCSC membership form is attached, $20 membership fee). However you must have your paperwork filled out prior to getting in line.
    Go to www.apba.org to print membership application(s) or bring your APBA application that was sent by mail from APBA, fill out completely, sign and have checks ready made payable to SCSC and APBA.
    Note: No credit cards will be taken for APBA membership on-site (per APBA). If you purchase a membership online prior to the race, please print and bring your receipt.
    Please pre-register as it allows us to start on-time!
    Racer Check In/Late Registration (on-site): Thursday in Jeannie Doidge's Room Patio (tba) 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (at Jeannie's discretion) A $25/class/day late fee. Late fee will not be waived for out-of-region owners/drivers.
    (Note: All times are MST)
    Friday/Saturday Race Day(s) Check in/late registration- River's Edge Cantina Patio Area (Judges Stand) to Add or Scratch classes. A $25/class/day late fee will be charged on all entries received after Tuesday November 26th.
    Late fee will not be waived for out-of-region owners/drivers.
    Room Cancellation:
    If you need to cancel your room prior to the race, please contact Ross at (310) 318-4012 or rpmracingent@yahoo.com as SCSC has racers/families/crew members always looking for a room prior to the race.
    Camping with Full Hook Ups: BLUE WATER RV PARK(adj to pits) full hook ups - 928-669-2433
    Camping (Pit Area) - Self Contained: 1st Come, 1st serve in the pits BEHIND THE AMPITHEATER! ABSOLUTELY NO Motorhomes/RV's on the beach side. Must not block race teams/trailer(s).
    Capsule Training: Will be held on Friday, November 28th at 6:00 a.m. at the lower pool inside the resort. Please don't be late.
    Driver's meeting: Will be held at 8:00 a.m both days- Friday/Saturday at the Patio area of the Cantina.
    Awards: Please come to the 2014 Year End awards and Thanksgiving Regatta Awards ceremony on Saturday night at 8:00 p.m. inside the resort (room TBA).
    Live Streaming Broadcast: The 68th Annual Thanksgiving Regatta presented by HOTBOAT.COM will be live streamed on USTREAM via www.surfrat.tv
    Any questions, please email or call Ross at your earliest convenience.
    For All Updates & Information, please visit www.scscracing.com

Add

I have two rooms left at the Resort, 1st come, 1st serve - contact Ross (310) 318-4012 or email rossdbos26@yahoo.com.

Next, Attention Racers: Pre-registration is due TOMORROW (Tuesday, November 25) to Jeannie. Please visit www.scscracing.com for entry forms, etc. and either email or fax them to avoid the late fee!! - Jeannie's email is jdsjmom@aol.com, fax # (818) 997-4278 Please get those forms in, you can pay when you get out to Parker. The entry form is what's needed (urgently!!!)

Two more days until the 1st flag drops!! It looks like this is shaping up to be a great event with lots of boats!!

For those that can't make it and wish to catch all the action tune in on the old computer to www.surfrat.tv

Hey Ross test and tune Friday??