Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

K-711 Prep for Lucas Oil race in Havasu!!!

Some footage from our long weekend.. And now going to bed to get to work tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done! .... see you out there this weekend!

Very cool! And nice HB shirt shot at 1:24

Hey, Stainless, is this the kind of stuff you're looking for at the races?? Vic, we are always wearing Hotboat & NRI shirts! I know, I personally, basically live in them, after work anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Hey, Stainless, is this the kind of stuff you're looking for at the races?? Vic, we are always wearing Hotboat & NRI shirts! I know, I personally, basically live in them, after work anyways.

Hell yeah! I subscribed to your channel too. 😉 Engine sounds cool.
    Look forward to more this weekend.
    Hope to see a pic of Chris on the podium. 😊

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Mrs K, is this the last race and it starts over Thanksgiving?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Mrs K, is this the last race and it starts over Thanksgiving?

CH3NO2
    This race is not an APBA race, which is the organization we usually run with. Hard to explain, but our race season is over with APBA, November will be our first race of the season with them. This our first Lucas Oil race, and we should be running agin with Lucas on Halloween weekend in Chandler at the old Firebird track (can't remember what the track is called now, lol).. Anyways, that isn't one of the ABPA races either. I hope that helps.

Last edited by Mrs.K034; 10-07-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    This race is not an APBA race, which is the organization we usually run with. Hard to explain, but our race season is over with APBA, November will be our first race of the season with them. This our first Lucas Oil race, and we should be running agin with Lucas on Halloween weekend in Chandler at the old Firebird track (can't remember what the track is called now, lol).. Anyways, that isn't one of the ABPA races either. I hope that helps.

You guys are coming to Wild Horse(formerly Firebird)? 😎

I kinda understand the 2 sanctioning bodies, you explained it more clearly though. Is there a new class for your boat at firebird, I thought it was drags and crackers? In case your not familiar, Firebird Lake is truly a race track made for boat racers, serious racing but not as festive as say Havasu. Are you guys going to race in both APBA and Lucas in the coming year?
    Wonder if HB Vic and NRI are coming over this year?

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 10-07-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    CH3NO2

When is Wildhorse?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    When is Wildhorse?
    It's Otc 30th- Nov 2nd.