Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    [QUOTE=Paul65K;131195]
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post

You guys are an awesome couple and it's great to see you do well.......you got a bunch of great supporters and it's easy to cheer for nice people!!!
    Absolutely, couldn't have said it any better! 😊

It's cool we get some inside knowledge from the race teams perspective too. 😉

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Oh, btw.. If I can find the GoPro, i did get footage from one race before it turned up missing.. Lol. So, there could possibly be a video in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=K-034;131177]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Happy to hear Chris is OK!
    Hope Chris comes on and talks about what it's like being underwater in a capsule with SCBA. I know they train and get certified but I'm sure it's scary when it actually happens.

It wasn't that bad, I am sure glad I was in a capsule. The role over was so slow it was boring, I just sat there un latched my belts purged the air on my helmet and waited for the capsule to fill up so I can open the lid, and when I did the safety was right there. The Lucas safety is by far the best

And a huge thank you to Candace for putting this together, she busted her sexy ass on this for weeks, and it went really well, desptie the low boat count and, our handling issues the K's put on a great show, thank you to Hotboat for your support not only for us but the whole class and all of the other sponsers that chipped in for the class, Concept Speed and Marine, A&B supply, Topock 66, Fredrick & sons plumbing and A/C, Lucas and of course Hotboat, thanks again for bringing the K's to Havasu

Chris,
    So very glad Chris has great safety equipment. The improvements being made in this area are such a relief. If you race, you know you will be going over sooner or later. The race was a great event overall. Thank you to all the K boat teams and drag boat teams that offered help in getting us back on the water. Joe Irick is my hero for taking care of the oily mess issue. I think Candace put a 1000 miles on the golf cart this past weekend running back and forth. This team has a great crew that works well together and we have lots of laughs.

Chris, was the roll over slow enough to eat a Tootsie Roll?