Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I know!! Sorry to everyone, but this has been more busy than most races for myself. We flipped the boat yesterday and Chris got to try out his new expensive Lifeline helmet. :( that was in the first race of the day. No serious damage to the boat, so we cleaned out the engine and going racing again today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Candace I'm so glad Chris is ok. Good luck today and be safe out there.

I know!! Sorry to everyone, but this has been more busy than most races for myself. We flipped the boat yesterday and Chris got to try out his new expensive Lifeline helmet. :( that was in the first race of the day. No serious damage to the boat, so we cleaned out the engine and going racing again today.

You scared the crap out of me with that text. Glad he's okay. Be careful today.

How did things go for the 711 team today? ... heard the wind picked up in the afternoon

Talked to Candace earlier. Chris is okay. A little banged up and bruised but okay. Good to hear. From what I heard her say no finals were run and the race was cancelled due to wind. No racing tomorrow either.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Candace I'm so glad Chris is ok. Good luck today and be safe out there.
    x711
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

K-711 Prep for Lucas Oil race in Havasu!!!

Happy to hear Chris is OK!
    Hope Chris comes on and talks about what it's like being underwater in a capsule with SCBA. I know they train and get certified but I'm sure it's scary when it actually happens.

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 10-13-2014 at 05:15 AM.
    CH3NO2

[QUOTE=Stainless;131144]Happy to hear Chris is OK!
    Hope Chris comes on and talks about what it's like being underwater in a capsule with SCBA. I know they train and get certified but I'm sure it's scary when it actually happens.

It wasn't that bad, I am sure glad I was in a capsule. The role over was so slow it was boring, I just sat there un latched my belts purged the air on my helmet and waited for the capsule to fill up so I can open the lid, and when I did the safety was right there. The Lucas safety is by far the best

And a huge thank you to Candace for putting this together, she busted her sexy ass on this for weeks, and it went really well, desptie the low boat count and, our handling issues the K's put on a great show, thank you to Hotboat for your support not only for us but the whole class and all of the other sponsers that chipped in for the class, Concept Speed and Marine, A&B supply, Topock 66, Fredrick & sons plumbing and A/C, Lucas and of course Hotboat, thanks again for bringing the K's to Havasu

Chris,

Good to read you're in good spirits! Doesn't sound like it caused much damage either. Bet you guys were up all night disassembling/drying the engine out? Did you have to replace ignition components?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Thanks to all of you for following us and supporting us!! Thank god Chris is ok!! It was so worth all the work getting this race together for these guys!! I really have to thank the boats that showed up! It was down to last minute to get them all out there, but they made it happen!

I have to say a HUGE thanks the crew on our boat for getting this boat back in the water for Sunday racing, with the new crew I feel so comfortable, it's amazing.. And I can't ever thank Joe Irick enough for building the engines!!

Such a blessing to have our loyal sponsors by our side at all times through thick and thin, NRI, Hotboat.com, GORR, Jack's Auto Parts (without them we would not have been racing Sunday), Advanced Oilfield systems, and Allen's Fasteners.

[QUOTE=K-034;131177]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Happy to hear Chris is OK!

It wasn't that bad, I am sure glad I was in a capsule. The role over was so slow it was boring, I just sat there un latched my belts purged the air on my helmet and waited for the capsule to fill up so I can open the lid, and when I did the safety was right there. The Lucas safety is by far the best

And a huge thank you to Candace for putting this together, she busted her sexy ass on this for weeks, and it went really well, desptie the low boat count and, our handling issues the K's put on a great show, thank you to Hotboat for your support not only for us but the whole class and all of the other sponsers that chipped in for the class, Concept Speed and Marine, A&B supply, Topock 66, Fredrick & sons plumbing and A/C, Lucas and of course Hotboat, thanks again for bringing the K's to Havasu

Chris,
    Thanks to all of you for following us and supporting us!! Thank god Chris is ok!! It was so worth all the work getting this race together for these guys!! I really have to thank the boats that showed up! It was down to last minute to get them all out there, but they made it happen!

I have to say a HUGE thanks the crew on our boat for getting this boat back in the water for Sunday racing, with the new crew I feel so comfortable, it's amazing.. And I can't ever thank Joe Irick enough for building the engines!!

Such a blessing to have our loyal sponsors by our side at all times through thick and thin, NRI, Hotboat.com, GORR, Jack's Auto Parts (without them we would not have been racing Sunday), Advanced Oilfield systems, and Allen's Fasteners.

You guys are an awesome couple and it's great to see you do well.......you got a bunch of great supporters and it's easy to cheer for nice people!!!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611