Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Nice, love muffin!!! See ya out here!! What day are you coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love muffin? 😱

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Just watched your video for the second time... TY Chris/Candace...

Tell Pat that I said "I taught Pat everything he knows about grilling" and let me know his response...
    LMAO. Lots of f bombs would be in that answer. Almost as good as saying you taught him everything he knows about painting. Will we see you in February? You can try to get pulled over again!!!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    LMAO. Lots of f bombs would be in that answer. Almost as good as saying you taught him everything he knows about painting. Will we see you in February? You can try to get pulled over again!!!!!
    I still am hunting for his write up "how to paint a boat by Pat Eason", from back in the brandywine paint job days... when the ash from the fires was coating everything...

Not sure about Feb... I will be back in LB in a few weeks, for a quick trip...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    I was thinking about this question ^^^ , I would go back JUST to hear Johnny Idaho tell his story again about the "dog bite marks" on the back of his neck...

Chris, CandACE, Pat and PAPAletch can back me up, that is worth the price of admission...

I was laughing my azzzzzzzzz off...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

K-711 Prep for Lucas Oil race in Havasu!!!

Haven't heard anything, how are you guys setting Mrs K?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Haven't heard anything, how are you guys setting Mrs K?

CH3NO2
    I know!! Sorry to everyone, but this has been more busy than most races for myself. We flipped the boat yesterday and Chris got to try out his new expensive Lifeline helmet. :( that was in the first race of the day. No serious damage to the boat, so we cleaned out the engine and going racing again today.

I know!! Sorry to everyone, but this has been more busy than most races for myself. We flipped the boat yesterday and Chris got to try out his new expensive Lifeline helmet. :( that was in the first race of the day. No serious damage to the boat, so we cleaned out the engine and going racing again today.

Sorry to hear that. 😞
    I read something had happened yesterday but couldn't confirm. From what you say it was probably something to learn from. So happy Chris was not injured and you're team is racing today. 😊

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Good thing Chris is ok and the boat is too! Good luck today!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Good thing Chris is ok and the boat is too! Good luck today!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    X2......go get'em

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Good luck today K711