Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I hope I can pull that off

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    You guys are coming to Wild Horse(formerly Firebird)? 😎

I kinda understand the 2 sanctioning bodies, you explained it more clearly though. Is there a new class for your boat at firebird, I thought it was drags and crackers? In case your not familiar, Firebird Lake is truly a race track made for boat racers, serious racing but not as festive as say Havasu. Are you guys going to race in both APBA and Lucas in the coming year?
    Wonder if HB Vic and NRI are coming over this year?

CH3NO2
    HB is all in for Havasu! I'll post a picture of the posters and banners tomorrow.. HB is a huge support to the K class, since day one.. HB is part of the family.. And NRI as well!! NRI is sponsoring the K-69 and the K-711 this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    HB is all in for Havasu! I'll post a picture of the posters and banners tomorrow.. HB is a huge support to the K class, since day one.. HB is part of the family.. And NRI as well!! NRI is sponsoring the K-69 and the K-711 this weekend.

Happy to be able to help. Looking forward to this weekend. See you guys soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Happy to be able to help. Looking forward to this weekend. See you guys soon.
    We will see you Friday, we are heading down today so Candace can set up the track, and we will be there tomorrow to register

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Just watched your video for the second time... TY Chris/Candace...

Tell Pat that I said "I taught Pat everything he knows about grilling" and let me know his response...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Looks like my plans changed back and I'm going after all.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Looks like my plans changed back and I'm going after all.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Nice, love muffin!!! See ya out here!! What day are you coming out?

Nice, love muffin!!! See ya out here!! What day are you coming out?

Tomorrow after my hearing...I'm driving out.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Tomorrow after my hearing...I'm driving out.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Nice!! More fun time for us!! We will be waiting for you in the pits, or just meet us at the house, either way. 😉

Nice!! More fun time for us!! We will be waiting for you in the pits, or just meet us at the house, either way. 😉

Sounds good to me!

Sent from my Bat Cave