Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Apple Picking time at the 2MM ranch....

HUGE crop of apples this year, WAY 2many...

Apple Crisp time...

Name:  apple crisp 1.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  71.4 KB

Name:  apple crisp 2.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  66.1 KB

Name:  apple crisp 3.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  76.7 KB

Name:  apple crisp 4.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  97.5 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Damn those pics put you in the mood for fall. Looks delicious!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Damn you 2MM............Now I'm gonna have to get the wife to make an apple pie......Damn you

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

It was sooooooooooooooooo good with some vanilla ice cream, let me tell ya...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

We used to go to Eckerds in Belleville, Illinois every year in the fall, I love apple crisps stuff.

Looks great 2Mm.

Had Apple cobbler and ice cream the other night. Gonna head on up to Oak Glen for some Apple picking soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    It was sooooooooooooooooo good with some vanilla ice cream, let me tell ya...

Luv me some crisp...thanks for sharing, I think...

I will put up some pics of the loaded apple and pear trees tomorrow AM... The deer are loving life right now, the fruit is just now starting to fall...

I always get a kick out of watching the deer when they get a whole apple or pear in their mouth, like a kid with a giant jaw breaker...

I would guess that 30% of the apples are picked or down on the ground... I would describe them as something like a Fuji apple, these along with my pear/cherry/almond trees are the first I planted and are nearly 25 years old now... These three apple trees AND my pear trees are standard size (not Semi)

Name:  apple 1.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  170.0 KB

Name:  pears.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  161.3 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 10-06-2014 at 05:09 PM.