Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Yes I am ready I have been getting my ass kicked in fantasy football. I was in 2nd place just about to catch first. Now I am out of the money in 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Mizzou beats Tennessee, one more win and they win the SEC title............Go Mizzou.........grrrrrrrrrrr
    Had some tickets offered to the Rams/Chargers game today. Good seats too! Just too long of a day to go down there though and it's more comfortable on my couch. Go Rams!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Had some tickets offered to the Rams/Chargers game today. Good seats too! Just too long of a day to go down there though and it's more comfortable on my couch. Go Rams!
    I don't think it's a good time for the Rams to be winning like this ..... could affect the move to LA possibly

Yeah a rep invited me to go, but i have more fun watching at home with the neighbors.

They're on a roll, a few weeks ago they put the hurting on Paul's 49ers and he's still fuming !!!!!!!!!!!! Go Rams

Well the cards looked just great today.

Great game in Dallas today.........to very good teams are really playing each other tough!!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

So Paul, which Seahawks are going to show up?

I hope the niners beat the crap out of the Seahawks

Well, so far so good.